Apple last week patched a security certificate flaw in iOS that could let hackers with a 'privileged network position' crack an encrypted session and capture data, without the enduser realizing anything is wrong.
It's time for another iPhone case roundup, Macworld’s window on the fascinating world of protection for Apple’s handsets.
Yearning for the next iPhone but unsure what to do with your current, soon-to-be-outdated model? Not to worry -- plenty of gadget buyback options are available to give you enough cash to pay an early termination fee or snatch up that new, shiny iPhon...
iOS 5's on-device delta updates can't come soon enough. Just a week and a half after releasing iOS 4.3.4, Apple has dropped iOS 4.3.5.
Apple this morning lifted the curtains on its latest retail store in Penrith, complete with the usual array of modern design and overzealous cheering.
Every week at PC World, we are aiming to bring you a smartphone or tablet app of the week, based on the lovely recommendations by our senior editorial staff.
Almost a month after Google announced its new social network, the Google+ iPhone app is finally available in the iTunes App Store.
When Google+ launched late last month, Google released an Android app for the service and promised that an iOS app would join it soon; on Tuesday, Google delivered with an official native client for Apple's mobile platform.
Apple may be preparing to assault the prepaid side of Android with a contract-free iPhone of its own.
Yesterday, Apple seeded iOS 5 Beta 3 to developers. The latest beta brings performance and stability enhancements as well as more of the promised 200+ new features. Here is just a glimpse at some of the latest iOS 5 beta goodness.
Apple has enough courtroom action going on right now to fill up half-a-dozen prime-time legal dramas. Fortunately, you don't need to worry about keeping your HTC and Samsung patent disputes straight--we do it for you in another edition of Under the G...
The Commonwealth Bank today rolled out a suite of new mobile banking applications including NetBank for iPad and Android tablets, and a new CommBank mobile banking app for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 7 smartphone platforms.
There will be not just one new iPhone launched by Apple in September but two, according to a report.
Ever been on an endless search for a bottle opener during a big night out? Two Australian entrepreneurs feel your pain and have designed an iPhone case that double as a bottle opener.
So many remainders for you today, and they're all focused on the iPad or iPad rivals, such as they are. The remainders for Thursday, July 7, 2011 want to multitouch you all over.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
- All about the SIM - Why Apple’s biggest announcement was also the quietest…
- 6 iOS features Android N borrowed—that Apple should steal back
- Everything that Apple announced on March 21
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW