The new developer beta of iOS 5 released last weekend contained a number of new image filters that should let developers manipulate photos much more quickly and easily.
iPhone Centre - News
The latest global market-share estimates for smartphones are out. And as we've come to expect from these regular exercises in mobile OS number-crunching, the news is bright for Apple and Google, but a bit bleak for Nokia, Research In Motion (RIM), an...
The days of the iPhone 3GS look to be numbered with reports suggesting that supplies of the device are running low ahead of a planned discontinuation of the product in the autumn.
Apple last week patched a security certificate flaw in iOS that could let hackers with a 'privileged network position' crack an encrypted session and capture data, without the enduser realizing anything is wrong.
It's time for another iPhone case roundup, Macworld’s window on the fascinating world of protection for Apple’s handsets.
Yearning for the next iPhone but unsure what to do with your current, soon-to-be-outdated model? Not to worry -- plenty of gadget buyback options are available to give you enough cash to pay an early termination fee or snatch up that new, shiny iPhon...
iOS 5's on-device delta updates can't come soon enough. Just a week and a half after releasing iOS 4.3.4, Apple has dropped iOS 4.3.5.
Apple this morning lifted the curtains on its latest retail store in Penrith, complete with the usual array of modern design and overzealous cheering.
Every week at PC World, we are aiming to bring you a smartphone or tablet app of the week, based on the lovely recommendations by our senior editorial staff.
Almost a month after Google announced its new social network, the Google+ iPhone app is finally available in the iTunes App Store.
When Google+ launched late last month, Google released an Android app for the service and promised that an iOS app would join it soon; on Tuesday, Google delivered with an official native client for Apple's mobile platform.
Apple may be preparing to assault the prepaid side of Android with a contract-free iPhone of its own.
Yesterday, Apple seeded iOS 5 Beta 3 to developers. The latest beta brings performance and stability enhancements as well as more of the promised 200+ new features. Here is just a glimpse at some of the latest iOS 5 beta goodness.
Apple has enough courtroom action going on right now to fill up half-a-dozen prime-time legal dramas. Fortunately, you don't need to worry about keeping your HTC and Samsung patent disputes straight--we do it for you in another edition of Under the G...
The Commonwealth Bank today rolled out a suite of new mobile banking applications including NetBank for iPad and Android tablets, and a new CommBank mobile banking app for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 7 smartphone platforms.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermanentACT
- FTBI Analyst - Data and FraudNSW
- FTFront End Developer / UXNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - TelcoTAS
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTUX CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNERQLD
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportSA
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPJunior Project ManagerSA
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- FTSenior CISCO Network EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTProject Lead / Business Analyst | SalesforceQLD
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTMid Level Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC