Apple's major overhaul of its iOS operating system arrives today, but amidst the excitement comes a major concern: Will iOS 5 function properly on older model iPhones? Or will there be an added circle of bricked-iPhone hell comparable to what happene...
iPhone Centre - News
It took some time for push notifications to arrive on the iOS platform; they didn’t become a feature until the June 2009 release of what was then called iPhone 3.0. And it’s fair to say that, up until now, the feature hasn’t really been worth the wai...
Telstra has released its pricing and plan details for Apple's iPhone 4S, just two days before its official launch on Friday 14 October.
After last week’s iPhone 4S unveiling Siri was one of the most talked-about features. With Siri, the iPhone 4S will be able to answer just about anything you ask it, from the weather report to nearby points of interest.
Apple on Monday announced that customers placed more than one million preorders for the new iPhone 4S on the first day of availability, topping Apple's previous record - 600,000 iPhone 4 preorders on that device's first day.
Apple Chairman Steve Jobs has died at age 56, according to reports. The Apple.com Web site is featuring Steve Jobs with the dates 1955 - 2011.
Apple baked in iOS 5 a surprise feature that allows you to have a conversation with your phone. It's called Siri: a voice-enabled personal assistant feature that uses the built-in Apple apps on an iPhone to find the information you ask it for.
Apple will launch an LTE-capable handset just as soon as an affordable, thinner chipset solution is available, analyst house IHS iSuppli has said.
Apple surprised many people when it introduced its new iPhone 4S - not because people weren't expecting a phone. They were just expecting a different one.
A new iPhone is here and it’s called the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on upgraded internals win over the crowd.
Improved battery life and a larger screen are the two most requested user features of the upcoming iPhone 5, according to a poll conducted by PC World Australia.
The particulars of any new iPhone Apple may or may not announce next Tuesday remain anyone's guess. But we can say with confidence that next week's iPhone-related Apple event will almost certainly feature an appearance by the finished version of iOS ...
The new iPhone that Apple is expected to announce on Oct. 4 is already on the shopping list of many BlackBerry and Android users.
Now that Apple has announced an October 4 iPhone event, the time to speculate on when exactly the company would hold its fall event is over. But the time to speculate on what the company will announce at that event has just begun.
Apple has finally revealed the date it is expected to unveil its next-generation iPhone, the iPhone 5. The company sent out invitations to the media overnight for an event on Wednesday morning 5 October (Australian time).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence - DeveloperACT
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW