After last week’s iPhone 4S unveiling Siri was one of the most talked-about features. With Siri, the iPhone 4S will be able to answer just about anything you ask it, from the weather report to nearby points of interest.
Apple on Monday announced that customers placed more than one million preorders for the new iPhone 4S on the first day of availability, topping Apple's previous record - 600,000 iPhone 4 preorders on that device's first day.
Apple Chairman Steve Jobs has died at age 56, according to reports. The Apple.com Web site is featuring Steve Jobs with the dates 1955 - 2011.
Apple baked in iOS 5 a surprise feature that allows you to have a conversation with your phone. It's called Siri: a voice-enabled personal assistant feature that uses the built-in Apple apps on an iPhone to find the information you ask it for.
Apple will launch an LTE-capable handset just as soon as an affordable, thinner chipset solution is available, analyst house IHS iSuppli has said.
Apple surprised many people when it introduced its new iPhone 4S - not because people weren't expecting a phone. They were just expecting a different one.
A new iPhone is here and it’s called the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on upgraded internals win over the crowd.
Improved battery life and a larger screen are the two most requested user features of the upcoming iPhone 5, according to a poll conducted by PC World Australia.
The particulars of any new iPhone Apple may or may not announce next Tuesday remain anyone's guess. But we can say with confidence that next week's iPhone-related Apple event will almost certainly feature an appearance by the finished version of iOS ...
The new iPhone that Apple is expected to announce on Oct. 4 is already on the shopping list of many BlackBerry and Android users.
Now that Apple has announced an October 4 iPhone event, the time to speculate on when exactly the company would hold its fall event is over. But the time to speculate on what the company will announce at that event has just begun.
Apple has finally revealed the date it is expected to unveil its next-generation iPhone, the iPhone 5. The company sent out invitations to the media overnight for an event on Wednesday morning 5 October (Australian time).
Apple will put an end to the rumors and introduce its next iPhone on October 4 - it's already sent out invitations to an iPhone-specific event that will be held at Apple's Cupertino campus.
We're pretty sure that we know when the iPhone 5 will be announced - Tuesday 4 October - and one man is already gearing himself up to get in the queue.
Has former vice-president Al Gore unwittingly revealed Apple's plans to launch more than one new iPhone in October?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
- All about the SIM - Why Apple’s biggest announcement was also the quietest…
- 6 iOS features Android N borrowed—that Apple should steal back
- Everything that Apple announced on March 21
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCApplication Server AdminACT