Telstra customers will soon be able to access Apple’s new music streaming service for free.
Car service company Uber has partnered with music streaming service Spotify to allow playlists to be played in Uber taxis.
Sydney-based startup Alphatise has claimed first and second spots in the line for the new iPhone 6 and the firm plans to give the phones away in a promotion on release day 19 September 2014.
Research In Motion has sent a letter to a standards group complaining about Apple's tactics in the battle over the upcoming nano-SIM standard, joining Nokia in trying to shed doubt over Apple's efforts.
Apple iPhone 4S users worried about the device’s battery draining rapidly can take steps to prevent the problem.
Reader Paul Boyce finds that the iPhone 4S's camera is inconsistent when it comes to autofocus.
If you ask Siri, the virtual personal assistant on the iPhone 4S, why it's so great, it answers with disarming humility: 'I am what I am.'
According to Apple, the iPhone 4S is selling very, very well. But not everyone is having a smooth experience with Apple's latest handset. A handful of issues are causing problems for a subset of users.
Virgin Mobile has joined Telstra, Optus and Vodafone in announcing pricing and plan details for the iPhone 4S, just one day ahead of its launch on Friday 14 October.
Apple has released iOS 5, its hotly anticipated upgrade to the operating system that powers the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
iOS 5 is now available for download -- you might even be attempting to download it right now. Here's what you can expect from the new update.
Over the past few years, consumers have become obsessed with the notion of having their documents and data instantly available wherever they are, on whichever device they happen to be using at the time.
Apple's major overhaul of its iOS operating system arrives today, but amidst the excitement comes a major concern: Will iOS 5 function properly on older model iPhones? Or will there be an added circle of bricked-iPhone hell comparable to what happene...
It took some time for push notifications to arrive on the iOS platform; they didn’t become a feature until the June 2009 release of what was then called iPhone 3.0. And it’s fair to say that, up until now, the feature hasn’t really been worth the wai...
Telstra has released its pricing and plan details for Apple's iPhone 4S, just two days before its official launch on Friday 14 October.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
- All about the SIM - Why Apple’s biggest announcement was also the quietest…
- 6 iOS features Android N borrowed—that Apple should steal back
- Everything that Apple announced on March 21
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject ControllerQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCData ArchitectSA
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT