Twitter has created a new timeline feature that aims to enables users to catch up on the supposed best Tweets from the accounts they follow.
iPhone Centre - News
Amaysim is the leader in telco customer service, according to the release of the latest Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) and Communications Alliance quarterly, Complaints in Context report.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
Telstra customers will soon be able to access Apple’s new music streaming service for free.
Car service company Uber has partnered with music streaming service Spotify to allow playlists to be played in Uber taxis.
Sydney-based startup Alphatise has claimed first and second spots in the line for the new iPhone 6 and the firm plans to give the phones away in a promotion on release day 19 September 2014.
Research In Motion has sent a letter to a standards group complaining about Apple's tactics in the battle over the upcoming nano-SIM standard, joining Nokia in trying to shed doubt over Apple's efforts.
Apple iPhone 4S users worried about the device’s battery draining rapidly can take steps to prevent the problem.
Reader Paul Boyce finds that the iPhone 4S's camera is inconsistent when it comes to autofocus.
If you ask Siri, the virtual personal assistant on the iPhone 4S, why it's so great, it answers with disarming humility: 'I am what I am.'
According to Apple, the iPhone 4S is selling very, very well. But not everyone is having a smooth experience with Apple's latest handset. A handful of issues are causing problems for a subset of users.
Virgin Mobile has joined Telstra, Optus and Vodafone in announcing pricing and plan details for the iPhone 4S, just one day ahead of its launch on Friday 14 October.
Apple has released iOS 5, its hotly anticipated upgrade to the operating system that powers the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
iOS 5 is now available for download -- you might even be attempting to download it right now. Here's what you can expect from the new update.
Over the past few years, consumers have become obsessed with the notion of having their documents and data instantly available wherever they are, on whichever device they happen to be using at the time.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- FTIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsVIC
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCExecutive AssistantVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTInfrastructure Team LeadVIC
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- TPIntegration DeveloperWA