Steve Jobs has apparently delivered his last Macworld Expo keynote speech.
After the release of the iPhone 3G (and the iPhone 2.0 update for first-generation iPhones), I reviewed the challenges facing corporate IT departments integrating the iPhone as a business device. In that three-part series, I looked at how to handle m...
10 of the coolest and most useful iPhone apps.
The iPhone 3G and its iPhone 2 OS propelled Apple's leading-edge mobile device into serious contention as a business smartphone. And the iPhone 3G is one of the best -- if not the best -- mobile 2.0 device out there for overall use. But Apple missed ...
In <a href="http://computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9114427">Part 2</a> of my series on rolling out the <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/action/inform.do?command=search&searchTerms=Apple+iPhone">iPhone</...
You've read my reasons to choose the iPhone 3G over the BlackBerry Storm. Now check out the flip side.
Due in large part to the overwhelming success of Apple's iPhone smartphone, touch screen technology is winning more attention than ever before
Love your iPod, but hate iTunes? It's a common feeling among Windows-using iPod owners.
US university outfits first year class with iPhone, iPod Touch
Now that we early reviewers are free to talk about the T-Mobile G1, you should expect to see G1 referred to as the "iPhone killer." G1 is a killer, all right, but imitating iPhone was the farthest thing from the minds of the Google and open source de...
How the two 3G smartphones stack up against each other
In Part 1 of this series, I looked at the mechanisms available to IT staffers to activate, deploy and configure iPhones in business environments. But the biggest new business-oriented feature available on the iPhone, thanks to the iPhone 2.x firmware...
Everybody who knows about the new iPhone applications knows about Super Monkey Ball and MLB At Bat. But after dropping all kinds of dough on a new iPhone and a 3G service plan, you can save some cash and get these great free programs ASAP.
Armed with the App Store and a whopping zero dollars to spend, I took a crack at finding the best free iPhone productivity applications available right now. I came away with five solid--if flawed--apps for productivity-minded cheapskates.
Downloadable applications from Apple's iTunes App Store can turn your iPhone into a helpful traveling companion. As of this writing (early August, 2008), the App Store's Travel category includes foreign language translators, currency and weight/measu...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
- Telstra offers Apple Music in Australia
- Spotify hijacks Uber speakers
- The line-up for Apple's new phones has already started in Sydney
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW