Today I read about a free iPhone app called Email 'n Walk. There are tons of iPhone apps out there, of course, many of them for free or super cheap. But this one caught my eye, in an oh-no-they-didn't kind of way. The app's goal is to make it possibl...
iPhone Centre - Features
We're a little over two weeks away from this year's Worldwide Developers Conference, and the rumor mill is starting to go into overdrive. Forget Snow Leopard or iPhone OS 3.0, the chattering classes are all in a tizzy over the possibility of new iPho...
What exec wouldn't love to have an army of unpaid workers cranking out improvements to their product on the off chance that they may make some money -- or get a little glory? Steve Jobs, of course. But despite Apple's stand, independent developers ar...
An increasing number of companies, such as Australia's Collect3, are dedicated to iPhone development. Not all developers have the resources of a whole company behind them, however.
Apple is ready to test push notifications, one of the most anticipated features of the upcoming iPhone OS 3.0.
As the Apple World Wide Developers Conference approaches and the company prepares to roll out a new version of the iPhone operating system, the Mac rumor sites have been buzzing about what a next-generation iPhone might bring to the market.
Being a mobile phone reviewer, I often get asked the question: "Should I buy a BlackBerry or an iPhone?" In fact, if I had a dollar for every time I’ve been asked that question, I probably wouldn’t be writing this article.
Is Apple's rumored "mediapad" entertainment device a threat to Amazon's Kindle e-book reader? I think it is, but the only people who may care are current Kindle owners, some of whom may end up wishing they had waited on their purchase.
Here's a selection of favorite forbidden -- but useful and fun -- iPhone applications on Apple's banned list.
Despite Apple's formal opposition and upcoming 3.0 firmware, users still seek jailbroken iPhone advantages -- and developers deliver
Apple may have sold 1 billion apps through the App Store, but there are only 10 which are must-haves for my iPhone
Google Ventures Rich Miner recently predicted at a conference in Cambridge, Mass., that a significant number of people will disconnect from the wired Internet in 2 to 3 years, abandoning their computers for mobile devices.
Apple unveiled <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/161255/live_update_iphone_software_30.html">iPhone OS 3.0</a> which boasts over <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/161433/our_iphone_30_scorecard.html">100 new features</a>. Unfortunately, w...
iPhone enthusiasts from around the Web offer their visions for the next-gen iPhone
While some corporations have worried about the ability to secure and manage iPhones used by their workers, Forrester Research Inc. says three major companies are successfully deploying thousands of the Apple Inc. devices.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW
- FTProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystSA
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- TPService Desk Analyst - Out of hoursSA
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical SpecialistNSW
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectVIC
- FTRF EngineerNSW
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW