It's one of the world's most successful retail launches in recent history: the Apple App Store. In only a year since its debut, the App Store now offers some 65,000 different apps. Apple claims more than 1.5 billion apps have been downloaded from its...
With the constant buzz around Apple's every iPhone-related movement, you'd think the smartphone was dominating the industry. Revolutionary as it is, that's not the case.
Bank deposits at ATM machines just became low-tech thanks to a fascinating and cool new application that will allow Apple iPhone users to photograph both sides of a check, then send the images via their iPhone to make a deposit.
Who knew there were so many iPhone annoyances? Last week we listed ten common failings of the iPhone and discussed how to correct them. Maybe it was naïve to restrict the list to ten entries. Reader feedback suggests that iPhone users have no shortag...
Well, Apple's done it again. The company has censored yet another app from its precious App Store, this time because it contained "objectionable" words. The app in question: a dictionary.
Users are turning against the iPhone. Call it the summer of our discontent, but these hot, sticky months are proving an excellent time to not buy a smartphone. Apple and AT&T have only themselves to blame.
Big Brother is a little late in arriving, having been expected by 1984 at the latest. But he has shown his face twice recently in the world of mobile technology: First, in the mass removal from Amazon Kindles of George Orwell's 1984 (oh, sweet irony)...
When iPhones first started trickling into my office, I was a little apprehensive. At the time they only supported IMAP and POP3 for e-mail, which can be tricky to support in an Exchange environment. Two generations later, the iPhone has become a robu...
The iPhone's security flaws were laid bare at the Black Hat Conference in Las Vegas yesterday, and now the smartphone-clutching public has boiled itself into a frenzy. But how serious is this supposed iPhone virus, and what can be done to protect you...
Even the greatest gadgets have flaws, and the iPhone is certainly no exception. Praise it all you want, but the "Jesus phone" has plenty of little annoyances or nuisances that get under a user's skin.
It's a wonder Apple sales folks aren't dressed up like storks when they sell you an iPhone. The storied device has taken on a life of its own, and iPhone owners cradle them like newborns.
There might be thousands and thousands of game choices at the App Store, but the sad truth is that most of them aren't worth your time -- or money
The Google Android operating system is still in its infancy. However, HTC's latest smartphone, the HTC Hero, looks like it's got what it takes to challenge Apple's iPhone 3GS.
Palm Inc.'s decision to re-enable syncing to iTunes in its new Web OS update has an element of Palm taunting Apple Inc.
How much damage can an iPhone actually withstand?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
- All about the SIM - Why Apple’s biggest announcement was also the quietest…
- 6 iOS features Android N borrowed—that Apple should steal back
- Everything that Apple announced on March 21
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW