Browsing the Web while you're on the move is one of the perks of owning a smartphone. The new touchscreen phones now entering the market are ideal for this job, as they're equipped to display Web pages on their large, high-resolution screens.
Most people would agree that Apple's mobile Safari browser is one of the iPhone's great strengths. While Steve Jobs leaned on the iPhone engineers to get the new device just right, on the other side of the house Apple's browser people also felt under...
Much is being made of supposed improvements to Apple's App Store, but the approval of a music service called Spotify only raises more questions. And the recent approval of Loopt was a major step backward even Phil Schiller may be unable to fix.
When it comes to applications, the iPhone has it all. Want to control your TV? There's an app for that. Want to find the nearest Chinese restaurant? There's an app for that.
Many iPhone customers have already decided to switch carriers, if AT&T wants to keep them the time to act is now. AT&T cannot wait until Verizon and others appear at its door.
iPhone development company OzPDA isn't particularly large; in fact, it only has a single employee. That hasn't stopped it from making it big on the App Store, however. Through its OzWeather utility, OzPDA has proved iPhone app developers can be succe...
Don't get me wrong- the App Store is incredible and unmatched. There truly is an app for just about everything on the iPhone.
Apple's missing link for the iPhone has been a two-way connection with the cloud. With its new push notification service, Apple enables greater interactivity for the handset's applications and users.
As Steve Jobs' reputation continues to sink, we receive word that the Apple boss tried to make a deal with Palm not to poach each other's employees. Palm rebuffed the suggestion as "likely illegal."
TomTom's new GPS navigation application for the iPhone may sound appealing, but it's true cost and capabilities are still a mystery. The app costs $100 and allows the iPhone to function as a real-time navigation device that provides turn-by-turn dire...
The new TomTom app that turns an iPhone into a turn-by-turn GPS navigation system spells the beginning of the end for standalone GPS. Not everywhere, but at least on dashboards, where a smartphone can now do everything a GPS can do and cost less than...
Mogeneration describes itself as "Australia's leading iPhone development company," and its products' quality and reception certainly add some weight to the claim.
After throwing your laptop, charger, and spare battery into your travel bag as you head out the door, suddenly you don’t feel so mobile anymore.
Bored? You won't be after you download a few of these entertaining gems for the iPhone. In the following slides, you'll see multimedia apps that let you get the most out of your digital vault of MP3s, videos, and photos.
Thousands of iPhone and iPod Touch games clog Apple's App Store, making it increasingly difficult to spot the gems among the junk. PC World to the rescue!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
- All about the SIM - Why Apple’s biggest announcement was also the quietest…
- 6 iOS features Android N borrowed—that Apple should steal back
- Everything that Apple announced on March 21
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW