Amaysim is the leader in telco customer service, according to the release of the latest Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) and Communications Alliance quarterly, Complaints in Context report.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
Telstra customers will soon be able to access Apple’s new music streaming service for free.
Car service company Uber has partnered with music streaming service Spotify to allow playlists to be played in Uber taxis.
Sydney-based startup Alphatise has claimed first and second spots in the line for the new iPhone 6 and the firm plans to give the phones away in a promotion on release day 19 September 2014.
Research In Motion has sent a letter to a standards group complaining about Apple's tactics in the battle over the upcoming nano-SIM standard, joining Nokia in trying to shed doubt over Apple's efforts.
Apple iPhone 4S users worried about the device’s battery draining rapidly can take steps to prevent the problem.
Reader Paul Boyce finds that the iPhone 4S's camera is inconsistent when it comes to autofocus.
If you ask Siri, the virtual personal assistant on the iPhone 4S, why it's so great, it answers with disarming humility: 'I am what I am.'
A new iPhone is here and it's called the iPhone 4S. It may not have been the iPhone 5 the tech world was expecting: the iPhone 4S has an almost identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4. However, it boasts a number of improvements that make it a worthy upgrade provided you're coming from an iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS.
According to Apple, the iPhone 4S is selling very, very well. But not everyone is having a smooth experience with Apple's latest handset. A handful of issues are causing problems for a subset of users.
The iPhone 4S hit Australian stores today and one of the most hotly anticipated features is Siri voice control: described by Apple as a voice assistant that lets you talk to perform tasks by talking to your iPhone. How well does it handle our Aussie accent?
Virgin Mobile has joined Telstra, Optus and Vodafone in announcing pricing and plan details for the iPhone 4S, just one day ahead of its launch on Friday 14 October.
iOS 5 has hit the stage, and eager users everywhere are getting ready to upgrade their devices. If you're concerned about the upgrade process, or simply want to know all your setup options before making the big switch, let us help you upgrade your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to iOS 5 with this step-by-step guide.
Apple has released iOS 5, its hotly anticipated upgrade to the operating system that powers the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
- Telstra offers Apple Music in Australia
- Spotify hijacks Uber speakers
- The line-up for Apple's new phones has already started in Sydney
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCOperations AnalystNSW