The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are worth the upgrade if you want an amazing camera, water resistance, and better battery life.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
iOS 10 comes out today, and it's excellent. But not everyone needs to download it immediately.
Apple's latest mobile operating system arrives today, and here is a list of all the devices that support iOS 10.
According to SquareTrade Labs, the new iPhone SE is not as durable as the iPhone 6s.
If you exist in an environment that contains dust, water or a higher-than-usual chance of impact damage then you’ll either need a special rugged phone or a rugged case to put your phone in.
The iPhone SE is like the iPhone 5s... But it's also not like the iPhone 5s.
Apple can't yet boast of significantly longer battery life in devices, but the company is looking to change that.
One of the quieter things to come out of last week’s Apple presentations for the new iPhone SE and Apple 9.7-inch iPad Pro was that the new iPad would include an embedded Apple SIM.
Android N’s developer preview just rolled out, and brought with it several features found in iOS—only updated.
Catch up on everything right here: The iPhone SE, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, new Apple Watch bands, even the FBI case.
It starts at $399, it does Live Photos but no 3D Touch, and the battery should even outlast the bigger iPhones.
Jason Snell takes a close look at the new iPhone SE and he finds himself thrown back in time.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetwork Engineer/ Network AdministratorQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- FTMobile Gaming SupportQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Change - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD