According to SquareTrade Labs, the new iPhone SE is not as durable as the iPhone 6s.
If you exist in an environment that contains dust, water or a higher-than-usual chance of impact damage then you’ll either need a special rugged phone or a rugged case to put your phone in.
The iPhone SE is like the iPhone 5s... But it's also not like the iPhone 5s.
Apple can't yet boast of significantly longer battery life in devices, but the company is looking to change that.
One of the quieter things to come out of last week’s Apple presentations for the new iPhone SE and Apple 9.7-inch iPad Pro was that the new iPad would include an embedded Apple SIM.
Android N’s developer preview just rolled out, and brought with it several features found in iOS—only updated.
Catch up on everything right here: The iPhone SE, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, new Apple Watch bands, even the FBI case.
It starts at $399, it does Live Photos but no 3D Touch, and the battery should even outlast the bigger iPhones.
Jason Snell takes a close look at the new iPhone SE and he finds himself thrown back in time.
They might lack sizzle, but the new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro fill important market niches.
Apple confirmed that 5s cases will also fit on the new iPhone SE, but that doesn't mean you can't buy a case designed specifically for the new 4-inch phone.
Apple will host a press event on its California campus March 21, perhaps to unveil new iPads and possibly a long-rumored smaller 4-in. iPhone.
Australians are the first in the Asia-Pacific region to experience Moments, Twitter’s new feature that collects trending Tweets specific to the categories of news, sports, entertainment and fun.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
- All about the SIM - Why Apple’s biggest announcement was also the quietest…
- 6 iOS features Android N borrowed—that Apple should steal back
- Everything that Apple announced on March 21
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW