We're living in the Internet Age, so what good is a music collection that's trapped inside your home PC? Your songs should be able to go where you go, be it the office, a friend's house, an airport lounge, or even the backseat of a taxi.
So you just bought a shiny new high definition TV set and you're loving the quality you get from digital cable and DVDs. If you also have HD video on your PC, whether downloaded from the Internet, recorded with a TV tuner, or imported from your HD ca...
Here's how to copy your home movies from videotapes to DVD. It doesn't have to be difficult or time-consuming.
With Windows Movie Maker, importing and editing high-definition footage is as easy as leaping out of a plane. So, first things first, let's get that footage from camera to PC.
We show you how to create the perfect home move, complete with titles, music and transitions, then output it to DVD or as an email attachment.
Transform your network to enhance your personal and professional life
I fell into the RealPlayer quagmire minutes after I sent some friends a link to the sandhill crane webcam. They were kvetching because the webcam uses RealPlayer to stream the media – and no one wanted to install the bloated, ad-encumbered prog...
Put the 'you' in YouTube with this hands-on guide to shooting, editing, and uploading your own movies and mashups
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW