We're living in the Internet Age, so what good is a music collection that's trapped inside your home PC? Your songs should be able to go where you go, be it the office, a friend's house, an airport lounge, or even the backseat of a taxi.
So you just bought a shiny new high definition TV set and you're loving the quality you get from digital cable and DVDs. If you also have HD video on your PC, whether downloaded from the Internet, recorded with a TV tuner, or imported from your HD ca...
Here's how to copy your home movies from videotapes to DVD. It doesn't have to be difficult or time-consuming.
With Windows Movie Maker, importing and editing high-definition footage is as easy as leaping out of a plane. So, first things first, let's get that footage from camera to PC.
We show you how to create the perfect home move, complete with titles, music and transitions, then output it to DVD or as an email attachment.
Transform your network to enhance your personal and professional life
I fell into the RealPlayer quagmire minutes after I sent some friends a link to the sandhill crane webcam. They were kvetching because the webcam uses RealPlayer to stream the media – and no one wanted to install the bloated, ad-encumbered prog...
Put the 'you' in YouTube with this hands-on guide to shooting, editing, and uploading your own movies and mashups
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
- Indiepix Unlimited wants to be the Netflix of independent film
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC