This month, the Federal Government began rolling out its $42 billion stimulus package to citizens nationwide (along with overseas foreigners and corpses, it says here).
We take a look at the new Toshiba 1080p LCD TVs
Apple's iPod has been outrageously successful and slyly prolific. In the seven-plus years since Apple introduced the iPod, the company has created 17 versions.
A prototype guitar built by US student Amit Zoran combines the natural acoustics of wood with the power of electronic processing
In Singapore this week, Panasonic launched its new FT-rugged, TZ and FS series of LUMIX digital cameras. Among the models released were two hybrid models -- the LUMIX DMC-FT1 and the LUMIX DMC-TZ7 -- which, in addition to being able to capture high-quality still images, can also capture vibrant and clear 720p-resolution videos.
New EX1 and ZX1 super-slim models to arrive in March
Past and present: how 30 years of Star Wars imagination changed technology forever. During 2008 Sydney's Powerhouse Museum played host to one of the largest collection of Star Wars memorabilia combined with real-life examples of how such technology is being applied for business and social advancement.
Flat-panel TV as thin as just 6.5-millimeters at the International Consumer Electronics Show
Despite offering inferior quality to non-streamed music, Internet radio offers fantastic diversity and convenience at the click of a button. We asked our staff which stations they listen to.
We take apart a home theatre system to see what pushes the sound.
Samsung's U4 and Q1 add style to the MP3 market.
On the shop shelves just in time for Christmas, Philips has announced the launch of a series of new docking stations designed for iPods and other portable multimedia devices.
Earlier this week, Logitech announced four new audio products. We show you what they are and what they’ll do.
Looking for a way to get more from your iPod? There are an increasing array of products on the market these days with iPod docks built into them and today we take a look at some of the most expensive.
Sporting a black and silver motif and a minimalist design, Sony’s new VAIO RT range packs high-end performance into a small package. An all-in-one PC built largely for home entertainment purposes, the RT manages to fit in an Intel Core 2 Quad processor, 4GB of RAM, a 1TB hard drive, a Blu-ray drive and a 512MB nVidia GeForce9600M graphics card. Built onto the back of a Full HD 25.5in LCD screen with Windows Vista Ultimate installed, the RT isn’t a low-end PC. As yet there is no word on pricing or availability locally.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC