In a day and age where music sharing is a bigger deal than Justin Bieber's haircut, it can be confusing to wade through Web sites looking for the best ones for downloading some new tunes.
The video games industry is bigger than ever, with hundreds of different games cluttering store shelves. It's easy to get swamped by all the different titles on offer – especially if you're shopping for a friend or family member. In the following article, we've narrowed down the best games currently available for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii. These are the video games that every gamer should own.
The IFA has a storied past as well as notable celebrities and some "first" technology ever seen in Europe. From Einstein to Xbox, the IFA has shown it all. Some products, like the 3DTV, were ahead of their time. Others, like the MiniDisc...well, just never got off the ground.
Back in 2006, an entry-level Blu-ray player would set you back a minimum of $1000. Today, most models cost around $400-$500, with some retailing for under 200 bucks. In other words, there has never been a better time to toss away your old DVD player.
Sling Media's small Slingbox 700U won one of three Best in Show awards given by the Industrial Designers Society of America (ISDA).
Virtually no sci-fi or action flick these days is complete without a computer scene showing a few screens of mysterious scrolling text and a 3D wire-frame model. But where does this vaguely tech-looking stuff come from? Well, more often than
Got an urgent message you need to transmit immediately? Sending a telegram is likely not the first option that comes to mind. And when it's time to boogie down, you probably don't shove a cassette into your 8-track player or slap an LP onto your phonograph.
Bowers & Wilkins have long been considered one of the premier makers of audio speakers in the world. When it comes to home cinema, iPod docks and hi-fi solutions, Bowers & Wilkins are indeed the cream of the crop in speakers. Founder, John Bowers gave the company one goal: to develop the perfect speaker. We take a look at their products and can only dream of one day owning a set of speakers from the iconic brand.
Back in the 1940s during the Second World War, electronics company Bang & Olufsen fought to stay afloat when Danish Nazi sympathisers destroyed their factory as revenge for its refusal to co-operate with German forces. (In fact, many of their employees were actively involved in the Danish resistance.)
In just 10 short days, the 2010 FIFA World Cup will kick off in Johannesburg, South Africa, bringing joy and euphoric agony to every corner of the globe. For Australian football fans in the southern hemisphere, this means a fortnight of broken sleep, bleary eyes and botched workflows.
Tech and booth babes on day one of the CeBIT Australia 2010 trade fair in Sydney.
With 3D TVs like Samsung's Series 7 (UA55C7000) hitting the market, we decided to take a look back at where it all began: in the 1890s, when British film pioneer William Friese-Greene filed a patent for a 3D movie process. Two films were projected side by side on screen, with viewers having to look through a stereoscope to unite the two images together.
With days and nights getting colder, why not pick up some gadgets to help you battle through the winter.
Professor Dr. Fritz Sennheiser founded the Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG in 1945.
Everyone hates an annoying git in the cinema talking on their mobile phone in the middle of a movie. But even worse than this are some of the ridiculous movie plots that feature mobile phones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (HTML/PC LAN/XML) 160711/ITA/692Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW