BenQ is not the first brand (or perhaps even the twentieth) that you’ll think of turning to for a high-quality Bluetooth speaker, but the company has introduced a portable speaker that’s different from the norm, and quite an interesting proposition. ...
Ultimate Ears has a strong professional audio pedigree, but was perhaps not so well known among other brands in the consumer market. That all changed last year with the launch of the UE Boom wireless speaker -- a classic marriage of good design, exce...
What’s great about the Lenco PlayLink6 is that it can function either as a Bluetooth speaker on its own standing, or form part of a multi-speaker, multi-room system in Lenco’s ecosystem. It’s the model above the PlayLink4 that we have already reviewe...
Lenco's PlayLink4 is a small, portable, and versatile speaker that can serve a few different functions. It can be used as a Bluetooth speaker, as part of a multi-room speaker system, and it can be placed and listened to anywhere in and around your ho...
Prestige audio brand Bowers & Wilkins has focused on the basics with its first Bluetooth speaker, the T7. Outstanding battery life and class-leading sound are its hallmarks, though the tight focus has meant features that typically make Bluetooth spea...
The Bose SoundTouch Portable Series II is a speaker that’s designed to be integrated into your wireless network, rather than connect to a device directly using Bluetooth. It’s a portable speaker, it can work in a multi-room environment with other spe...
We're not ones to judge what is and isn't art, and it’s up for debate whether Harman/Kardon’s Aura wireless speaker qualifies for such a distinction. Regardless, it would make for an interesting addition to any contemporary living space. It has a cap...
Christmas is a great time for Bluetooth speakers. They make for a useful gift for all ages due to the wide selection of colours, shapes and capabilities that are available, and prices are equally varied. Plus, everyone loves music. Mixing up the cate...
It's odd to think that a small and portable Bluetooth speaker is capable of replacing a traditional home stereo system, but the Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay A2 speaker sure comes close to doing just that.
The WD TV is a media player savvy enough to jump online with a friendly retail price of $150. It consists of a box the size of a hard drive and one of the most ingeniously laid out remote controls.
Samsung’s M7 is the top dog of its modular speaker line. It forms part of a range that makes it possible to line your home with inconspicuous speakers, each churning out the music of your choice, and it’s all controlled from the nifty remote known co...
Bose's SoundTouch speakers work over a home’s wireless network, either independently or as part as a network of modular speakers. The idea behind modular sound systems is you can fill each room with its own speaker and still play the same song over t...
Staring at the Yamaha B232 brings about a sense of nostalgia. The connectivity-savvy stereo has a whiff of the eighties about it, with a top clad in woodgrain and the kind of buttons found in an older uncle’s dated Mercedes. Retro styling allows the ...
It may look like a plain old box, but the Fetch TV set-top box houses plenty of hardware and software capabilities that can freshen the way you watch TV. It’s a box that’s available from a couple of ISPs, namely iiNet and Optus, and if you sign up fo...
The long-awaited Google Chromecast is now available to purchase in select Australian retail stores for the modest sum of $49. It's a device that can make it very easy for you to enjoy YouTube and other Google content on your big screen TV. It does th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia