Foxtel has added eight more channels from its subscription cable TV service to the Foxtel Go app for Apple's iPad, as well as increasing the number of programs available through its library of catch-up TV shows.
LG's plans to publicly sell the first Ultra High-Definition TV in Australia were thrown into disarray this morning, with an event planned with Harvey Norman cancelled at the last minute.
After a year and a half in the wilderness, Australian DIY audio specialist The Loudspeaker Kit is back -- under new management, with a new business plan.
Sony Australia has been in touch with a quick response to our inquiry into whether Australian 84-inch BRAVIA TV buyers can expect to get a free, as-yet-unannounced media 'delivery solution' that will display native Ultra High Definition video to the ...
Sony USA has dropped a pre-CES hint to its plans for what it calls the‘4K Ultra HD’ format -- it will include “the world’s first 4K Ultra HD delivery solution” free with any purchase of its KD-84X9000 BRAVIA TV.
Electronics vendor, Sony Australia, is tackling the Christmas retail rush through a summer-themed campaign titled ‘Summertainment’, which will reward customers on (very) select purchases.
Subscription video streaming service Quickflix has released an app for Microsoft’s Xbox 360, letting owners of the popular games console watch unlimited movies and TV shows for a flat monthly fee.
According to a post on Google's official Google+ page for Google TV, the service will soon get access to Google Music and purchasing for Google Movies through the Google Play Store.
The 13-week trial of audio description running on the ABC has come to a close, with the service suspended until further notice as the government deliberates on its future.
DAB+ digital radio products have sold over 1 million units in Australia, thanks to strong third-quarter sales for 2012.
Sony will be launching two new sets of speakers in Australia targeting the high-end audio market, challenging long-standing specialist audiophile brands like Bowers and Wilkins, Linn, Dali and Dynaudio.
High-end electronics manufacturer Oppo Digital has announced an update to its line of reference quality Blu-ray players, replacing the existing BDP-93 with a new BDP-103.
iPhones and iPads may get the attention these days, but Apple isn't ready to abandon its iconic music players just yet. The company announced two new iPods at its media event - updated versions of the iPod touch and the iPod nano.
A U.S. appeals court has reinstated a lower court ruling that found admitted music pirate Jammie Thomas-Rasset guilty of copyright infringement. The Minnesota woman has been ordered to pay the original $222,000 in damages.
Audio accessories company Jabra has today announced that its durable Solemate portable Bluetooth speaker will be available in Australia next month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon's faster new Fire TV Stick comes with an Alexa-enabled voice remote
- 4K Chromecast Ultra details leak ahead of Google event
- Sonos comes to the Apple store, but what does that mean for Beats speakers?
- Plex Cloud lets you say goodbye to your always-on home media server
- Sony's first 4K Blu-ray player reminds you what a steal the Xbox One S truly is
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW