Electronics vendor, Sony Australia, is tackling the Christmas retail rush through a summer-themed campaign titled ‘Summertainment’, which will reward customers on (very) select purchases.
Subscription video streaming service Quickflix has released an app for Microsoft’s Xbox 360, letting owners of the popular games console watch unlimited movies and TV shows for a flat monthly fee.
According to a post on Google's official Google+ page for Google TV, the service will soon get access to Google Music and purchasing for Google Movies through the Google Play Store.
The 13-week trial of audio description running on the ABC has come to a close, with the service suspended until further notice as the government deliberates on its future.
DAB+ digital radio products have sold over 1 million units in Australia, thanks to strong third-quarter sales for 2012.
Sony will be launching two new sets of speakers in Australia targeting the high-end audio market, challenging long-standing specialist audiophile brands like Bowers and Wilkins, Linn, Dali and Dynaudio.
High-end electronics manufacturer Oppo Digital has announced an update to its line of reference quality Blu-ray players, replacing the existing BDP-93 with a new BDP-103.
iPhones and iPads may get the attention these days, but Apple isn't ready to abandon its iconic music players just yet. The company announced two new iPods at its media event - updated versions of the iPod touch and the iPod nano.
A U.S. appeals court has reinstated a lower court ruling that found admitted music pirate Jammie Thomas-Rasset guilty of copyright infringement. The Minnesota woman has been ordered to pay the original $222,000 in damages.
Audio accessories company Jabra has today announced that its durable Solemate portable Bluetooth speaker will be available in Australia next month.
Pioneer has always been a leader in the car audio and DJ audio markets in Australia, but ever since the death of the KURO it’s been a bit listless with its home audio. It’s got an excellent range of A/V recievers but lifestyle products like wireless ...
Pioneer has taken a bold step into the ultra-competitive wireless speaker arena with the Australian launch of its SMA wireless speaker range. The range is comprised of three models: the entry-level XW-SMA1, the portable XW-SMA3, and the step-up, high...
Sennheiser has confirmed a new pair of headphones and a brace of headphone amplifiers for the Australian market, bringing the IFA-announced MOMENTUM 'urban' headphones, HDVD 800 and HDVA 600 amplifiers to the country by the end of the year.
If you're looking for a way to lift your TV up by a few inches, and if you want better sound quality for your shows and movies, Bose has you covered: its new Solo sound system fits under a compact, high-quality speaker under your screen.
I have a huge movie collection. It used to all be on VHS tapes, then I moved to DVDs, and now I'm slowly moving to Blu-Ray. That's all well and good, but along the way I decided I liked the convenience of making my hundreds of movies accessible from ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA