Foxtel has added eight more channels from its subscription cable TV service to the Foxtel Go app for Apple's iPad, as well as increasing the number of programs available through its library of catch-up TV shows.
LG's plans to publicly sell the first Ultra High-Definition TV in Australia were thrown into disarray this morning, with an event planned with Harvey Norman cancelled at the last minute.
After a year and a half in the wilderness, Australian DIY audio specialist The Loudspeaker Kit is back -- under new management, with a new business plan.
Sony Australia has been in touch with a quick response to our inquiry into whether Australian 84-inch BRAVIA TV buyers can expect to get a free, as-yet-unannounced media 'delivery solution' that will display native Ultra High Definition video to the ...
Sony USA has dropped a pre-CES hint to its plans for what it calls the‘4K Ultra HD’ format -- it will include “the world’s first 4K Ultra HD delivery solution” free with any purchase of its KD-84X9000 BRAVIA TV.
Electronics vendor, Sony Australia, is tackling the Christmas retail rush through a summer-themed campaign titled ‘Summertainment’, which will reward customers on (very) select purchases.
Subscription video streaming service Quickflix has released an app for Microsoft’s Xbox 360, letting owners of the popular games console watch unlimited movies and TV shows for a flat monthly fee.
According to a post on Google's official Google+ page for Google TV, the service will soon get access to Google Music and purchasing for Google Movies through the Google Play Store.
The 13-week trial of audio description running on the ABC has come to a close, with the service suspended until further notice as the government deliberates on its future.
DAB+ digital radio products have sold over 1 million units in Australia, thanks to strong third-quarter sales for 2012.
Sony will be launching two new sets of speakers in Australia targeting the high-end audio market, challenging long-standing specialist audiophile brands like Bowers and Wilkins, Linn, Dali and Dynaudio.
High-end electronics manufacturer Oppo Digital has announced an update to its line of reference quality Blu-ray players, replacing the existing BDP-93 with a new BDP-103.
iPhones and iPads may get the attention these days, but Apple isn't ready to abandon its iconic music players just yet. The company announced two new iPods at its media event - updated versions of the iPod touch and the iPod nano.
A U.S. appeals court has reinstated a lower court ruling that found admitted music pirate Jammie Thomas-Rasset guilty of copyright infringement. The Minnesota woman has been ordered to pay the original $222,000 in damages.
Audio accessories company Jabra has today announced that its durable Solemate portable Bluetooth speaker will be available in Australia next month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- LG releases first flat screen OLED TV in Australia
- Samsung's 4K Blu-ray player debuts locally in May
- Report: Amazon wants to take on Spotify with a new music streaming service
- Apple is reportedly seeking exclusive content for the Apple TV
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA