Adobe Systems debuted a new media playing software, Adobe Media Player 1.0 (AMP) along with online programming instructional video content on how to use the company's products, it said Wednesday.
Sony has developed what it says is the smallest high-definition video camcorder in the world and plans to put it on sale in Japan later this month and in the US in May.
ISP first to implement 'three strikes' scheme
A new partnership will make the 150 songs found in Grand Theft Auto IV available for download from Amazon.com.
The Church of Scientology has refuted claims by an independent French news Web site, the Anonymous Group and the Enturbulation, that a video posted to the church's new Video Channel includes bogus or misleading footage of non-existent dignitaries sin...
In a move likely to appeal to the growing number of companies looking to add video to their web sites, YouTube Wednesday rolled out a tool that can closely monitor how uploaded videos are used.
The guitar manufacturer says guitar controllers infringe on a 1999 technology patent that protects the right to "simulate a musical performance".
Harmonix gives Rock Band a major software update, plus an in-game Music Store.
Apple considers new retail pricing scheme
Apple is talking with major record labels about offering unlimited access to the iTunes music collection for a flat fee paid when purchasing a new iPod, or as a monthly subscription fee, the Financial Times reported Wednesday.
A Japanese government agency has ordered an investigation into possible defects in Apple's first-generation iPod nano after one of the music players emitted sparks while charging, wire service reports said today.
Television over the Internet -- known to many as IPTV -- is the technology landline operators hope will let them compete with cable providers and others in offering bundles of services to customers.
Hulu, a joint online video project of NBC Universal and News Corp., is set to go live this week with programming from Time Warner's television group, Lions Gate Entertainment and sports groups. A beta version of the site was launched in October.
Heroic spacemen risking life and limb aboard the International Space Station are braced for their latest trial: not alien attack, nor a malfunctioning psychopath computer system, but an MP3 player filled with the worst music in the universe.
Samsung Electronics and Adidas have joined the race against Apple and Nike to offer people a device that plays music and keeps track of workouts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTBiztalk DesignerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTData ScientistNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- FTMobility Developers x 4 (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC