Grandmax, a brand from YC Cable, is showing off some nifty speakers for digital music lovers at Computex
Home Entertainment - News
Intel showed off a small, energy-efficient PC that is capable of paying Blu-ray discs, highlighting the high-definition video playback capabilities of its new 4 series chipset.
Six Brits have been arrested for illegally sharing music files. Cleveland Police made the arrests on May 23 and 28 'in relation to uploading pre-release music' onto the now defunct BitTorrent tracker OiNK.cd. However, the exact offences they are alle...
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies this week unveiled the 500GB 3.5-in. CinemaStar hard drive, which it said mutes noise and cuts power consumption in set-top boxes and digital video recorder (DRV) storage devices.
A New York man was convicted of copyright infringement late last week in the largest criminal music piracy case in the United States.
Four consumer electronics companies, including Sony and Sanyo Electric, have settled a complaint that they were infringing a patent on semiconductors related to LEDs and laser diodes used in products such as mobile phones, billboards, Blu-ray disc pl...
The U.K.'s biggest music retailer Woolworths Sunday announced that it is axing sales of CD singles.
With a partnership between Black Star TV and South Korean company 2ii Tech, Ghana has become home to the first service in West Africa for mobile-phone-enabled TV content viewing. Employing Terrestrial Digital Multimedia Broadcasting (T-DMB) technolog...
A member of an online piracy group has been convicted of conspiracy to commit criminal copyright infringement and faces up to five years in prison, the US Department of Justice said.
What if you threw out your mouse and laid down a touch-sensitive flat-panel monitor on your desktop?
Apple will rule the living room in five years, analysts said Thursday as they slapped down the Tarot cards to predict what the company would be up to in 2013.
A harbinger of how US consumers may access the Web for entertainment and information, Roku, Wednesday introduced the first player that streams movies from the online, subscription service Netflix to televisions using open source software. Roku's Netf...
The Seven Media Group is set to launch the Australian version of the TiVo digital television recorder in July, according to a Sydney Morning Herald report today. There will be no monthly subscription fee for the online-enabled, high-speed service.
Time Warner will gain US$9.25 billion -- and more flexibility in running its remaining businesses -- from its spin-off of Time Warner Cable later this year.
Microsoft showed a future advertising service that will allow companies to hawk their wares on its Zune media player.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- Google eyes remote content controls for parents in YouTube Kids app
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- FTCCTV Sales & SupportNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportACT
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- FTSenior Change Analyst/ Change ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk Operations AnalystNSW
- FTSystem EngineersVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTICT Security AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MifidVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- CCEnterprise/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTMarketing Specialist (B2B Sales)NSW
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW