Samsung has launched a high-definition (HD) video camera that can also snap high-resolution digital photos and take smooth slow-motion video.
Radiohead fans will no longer be able to choose how much to pay for the band's music.
Nine Inch Nails is back at it again by throwing more free music towards the masses with its latest album entitled "the slip." This time around the free download is working a bit different -- the band isn't even allowing for donations.
Sharp will start selling the X-series of 37-, 42-, and 46-inch HDTV sets in Japan next month that include a paired set of wireless transmitters for high-definition video using technology from Amimon. Amimon uses unlicensed frequency in the 4.9 to 5.9...
Electronic program guide provider IceTV, which lets users record free-to-air TV through a media centre or Personal Video Recorder (PVR), this week announced the introduction of Australia's first intelligent TV show recommendation system for digital v...
Sony and Samsung, two of the biggest backers of the Blu-ray Disc format during its battle with rival HD DVD, are releasing new Blu-ray Disc products with the anticipation that consumers are finally ready to start upgrading to high-definition video di...
LG Electronics has officially thrown its hat into the thin TV ring with the launch this week of its Scarlet TV set. The TV, which was first unveiled at the International Consumer Electronics Show in January in Las Vegas, is LG's thinnest flat-panel T...
Sony and Samsung are reaffirming their alliance in LCD (liquid crystal display) panel manufacturing with plans to jointly construct a third flat-screen factory in South Korea.
Do your HDTV programs look as good as they should? If not, you may be seeing the results of overcompression. A growing number of viewers and experts are claiming that increased use of compression--technology that downsizes huge high-definition video ...
Digital sales of music represented 10 per cent of the total worldwide music market in 2007, up from six per cent in 2006, according to In-Stat.
Nokia Australia today announced the opening of the Nokia Music Store, aiming to compete with market leader iTunes.
LimeWire, a grizzled veteran of the peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing scene, remains the most popular software for exchanging music, video and software -- much of it pirated -- through the Internet, according to a study released Wednesday.
Sonic Solutions has released Scenarist BD 4.5, a major upgrade to the professional Blu-ray Disc creation solution. The new version features expanded capabilities for the creation of BD-J titles, which fuse Java-programmed applications to enable the i...
Samsung Electronics and several other vendors at the National Association of Broadcasters show this week are demonstrating a pending mobile TV broadcasting standard that had been forecast for completion last year.
Looking to boost the Web, Sun is working on a royalty-free and open video codec and media system, company officials said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW