Nanotechnology researchers have developed a shirt that brings new meaning to the slogan power to the people. They claim that what you wear may soon be enough to power your MP3 player.
The most popular hours for watching network TV video online falls between noon and 2pm, and women are nearly twice as likely as men to be watching the video streams, according to a new type of study released by Nielsen Online.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Mozilla has been quietly offering live Web support for the Firefox Web browser since the beginning of the year. It is one of the open-source group's experiments in improving the user experience and woo more of them from Microsoft's still-dominant Int...
Yahoo's launch of its Yahoo Live site had a rocky start last week as an initial onslaught of traffic caused the experimental site, which allows users with Web cameras to stream live video of themselves, to be unavailable at times.
Apple has released a security fix for its QuickTime media player software, fixing a critical bug that had been worrying security experts for nearly a month.
Sony is packing its Bravia technology into a new handheld TV it plans to put on sale in Japan in April.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said Monday future growth for the company hinges on continued investment that matches the company's multi-billion dollar revenue and operating income, and that the company will be very active in pumping money into eight co...
Just one day after hackers showed how to exploit a number of flaws in the ActiveX software used by Internet Explorer, Symantec has spotted online criminals using one of the attacks.
A consumer advocacy group is blasting RealNetworks for installing adware and other software without properly notifying its users.
The researcher who last week revealed vulnerabilities in the photo uploader used by Facebook and MySpace Monday said that multiple flaws in Yahoo's music player program can be used to attack Windows PCs running Internet Explorer.
A Food and Drug Administration-led study refutes claims that the magnetic fields produced by <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/financial/apple.html">Apple</a> iPods and other such portable music devices interfere with cardiac pacemakers.
Amazon.com has begun a new chapter in its battle for customers' ears: it has agreed to pay US$300 million for Audible, a seller of audio books that has a close relationship with Apple.
Swedish prosecutor Hakan Roswall on Thursday filed charges against four people for involvement in running The Pirate Bay, one of the most widely used BitTorrent trackers for illegally distributed music, movies and software in the world.
Amazon.com will start selling MP3 music files through its international Web sites this year, the company said Sunday. But details of the company's plans to expand its digital music service remain scarce.
BitGravity may not be the most well-known content delivery network vendor, but CEO Perry Wu is hoping that its new live video delivery network will make it a household name.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Tablet craze calms down as iPad shipments decline
- DT and Informatica service links cloud, on-premises apps, data
- Twitter, in time for the holidays, puts digital coupons in your feed
- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT