What if you threw out your mouse and laid down a touch-sensitive flat-panel monitor on your desktop?
Apple will rule the living room in five years, analysts said Thursday as they slapped down the Tarot cards to predict what the company would be up to in 2013.
A harbinger of how US consumers may access the Web for entertainment and information, Roku, Wednesday introduced the first player that streams movies from the online, subscription service Netflix to televisions using open source software. Roku's Netf...
The Seven Media Group is set to launch the Australian version of the TiVo digital television recorder in July, according to a Sydney Morning Herald report today. There will be no monthly subscription fee for the online-enabled, high-speed service.
Time Warner will gain US$9.25 billion -- and more flexibility in running its remaining businesses -- from its spin-off of Time Warner Cable later this year.
Microsoft showed a future advertising service that will allow companies to hawk their wares on its Zune media player.
Australians are spending more time accessing media on the Internet than they are watching television or movies, according to a study of more than 850 broadband users.
Napster has launched an online music store that offers more than six million tracks, all without digital rights management (DRM).
Apple this week confirmed what everyone has expected for months: CEO Steve Jobs will kick off the company's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Francisco on June 9 with a keynote address.
Japan's Pioneer plans to end production of plasma display panels as part of a restructuring program to return its operations to profit, it announced this week.
Apple said Tuesday it is adding episodes from HBO's original programming to its pay-to-view iTunes online store, and will charge US$1 more than the usual for some episodes.
Toshiba plans to begin mass production of Direct Methanol Fuel Cells by March next year and to have a television based on the powerful Cell microprocessor on sale before the end of the same year, it said Thursday.
Samsung has launched a high-definition (HD) video camera that can also snap high-resolution digital photos and take smooth slow-motion video.
Radiohead fans will no longer be able to choose how much to pay for the band's music.
Nine Inch Nails is back at it again by throwing more free music towards the masses with its latest album entitled "the slip." This time around the free download is working a bit different -- the band isn't even allowing for donations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
- Indiepix Unlimited wants to be the Netflix of independent film
- Denon's latest S-Series A/V receivers are built for 4K Ultra HD video and 3D audio
- New Roku Streaming Stick allows private listening via your mobile device
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- TreasuryNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW