The U.K.'s biggest music retailer Woolworths Sunday announced that it is axing sales of CD singles.
With a partnership between Black Star TV and South Korean company 2ii Tech, Ghana has become home to the first service in West Africa for mobile-phone-enabled TV content viewing. Employing Terrestrial Digital Multimedia Broadcasting (T-DMB) technolog...
A member of an online piracy group has been convicted of conspiracy to commit criminal copyright infringement and faces up to five years in prison, the US Department of Justice said.
What if you threw out your mouse and laid down a touch-sensitive flat-panel monitor on your desktop?
Apple will rule the living room in five years, analysts said Thursday as they slapped down the Tarot cards to predict what the company would be up to in 2013.
A harbinger of how US consumers may access the Web for entertainment and information, Roku, Wednesday introduced the first player that streams movies from the online, subscription service Netflix to televisions using open source software. Roku's Netf...
The Seven Media Group is set to launch the Australian version of the TiVo digital television recorder in July, according to a Sydney Morning Herald report today. There will be no monthly subscription fee for the online-enabled, high-speed service.
Time Warner will gain US$9.25 billion -- and more flexibility in running its remaining businesses -- from its spin-off of Time Warner Cable later this year.
Microsoft showed a future advertising service that will allow companies to hawk their wares on its Zune media player.
Australians are spending more time accessing media on the Internet than they are watching television or movies, according to a study of more than 850 broadband users.
Napster has launched an online music store that offers more than six million tracks, all without digital rights management (DRM).
Apple this week confirmed what everyone has expected for months: CEO Steve Jobs will kick off the company's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Francisco on June 9 with a keynote address.
Japan's Pioneer plans to end production of plasma display panels as part of a restructuring program to return its operations to profit, it announced this week.
Apple said Tuesday it is adding episodes from HBO's original programming to its pay-to-view iTunes online store, and will charge US$1 more than the usual for some episodes.
Toshiba plans to begin mass production of Direct Methanol Fuel Cells by March next year and to have a television based on the powerful Cell microprocessor on sale before the end of the same year, it said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- FTMobile DeveloperWA