A new cinema complex opens in downtown Tokyo this weekend but the screens won't be the only thing drawing the attention of customers. The Piccadilly cinema in Tokyo's Shinjuku district is the first place in the world that people can see Sharp's monst...
Home Entertainment - News
Two Sydney men accused of being members of an alleged syndicate producing illegal pay TV cards will face court today.
At E3 Tuesday, Nintendo gave a real-time demo of long-rumored title Wii Music, which will feature gesture-controlled instruments and the new Wii MotionPlus attachment.
Apple patched 13 vulnerabilities in the iPhone and iPod touch last Friday, including several it had fixed in Mac OS X or the Safari Web browser as long ago as March.
IBM's India Research Laboratory (IRL) has developed technology that automatically detects and masks sensitive information in audio recordings.
DreamWorks Animation SKG is pushing Advanced Micro Devices aside to team up with chipmaker rival Intel to make the big transition to 3-D animated films next year.
Sharp is showcasing its upcoming range of environmentally conscious consumer electronics at the Hokkaido Tokayo G8 Summit, including an LCD TV which uses a quarter of the power of a conventional CRT TV.
Virgin Media sent 800 UK customers letters warning them about participating in illegal file sharing.
Nvidia has uncovered a problem with some older graphics chips that shipped in "significant quantities" of laptop PCs, the company said Wednesday.
The most important thing about a personal video recorder, apart from its technical features, is its interface. As well as talking about what the TiVO HD can do, we take you through its easy-to-use menus.
Internet TV service Project Kangaroo has been referred to the Competition Commission by the Office of Fair Trading (OFT).
A battle of the titans is about to unfold between the Seven Network and Foxtel in the personal video recorder (PVR) market with the impending launch of the TiVo PVR in the Australian market by Seven.
Rhapsody America, the joint online music service of RealNetworks and MTV Networks, on Monday began selling songs from all major labels in the MP3 format and launched its mobile music service with Verizon Wireless.
Warner Music has hooked up with Nokia to allow its tracks to be distributed through the phone manufacturer's Comes With Music service.
The Seven Media Group has announced that Harvey Norman will have the exclusive rights to sell TiVo when it launches in Australia on July 29.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- Google eyes remote content controls for parents in YouTube Kids app
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSolution Architect - Audio Visual/Video DomainVIC
- CCIT Information Architect..VIC
- CCBusiness Specialist - Data ManagementNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Java Web DeveloperNSW
- FTICT Program Manager- Transformation - Gov backgroundNSW
- FTInside Sales Consultants - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTProduct Manager - IoTNSW
- FTCapacity ManagerACT
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Design SpecialistNSW
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Data ConsultantWA
- CCSOE Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTProject Engineer - Data & IP NetworksNSW