A new cinema complex opens in downtown Tokyo this weekend but the screens won't be the only thing drawing the attention of customers. The Piccadilly cinema in Tokyo's Shinjuku district is the first place in the world that people can see Sharp's monst...
Home Entertainment - News
Two Sydney men accused of being members of an alleged syndicate producing illegal pay TV cards will face court today.
At E3 Tuesday, Nintendo gave a real-time demo of long-rumored title Wii Music, which will feature gesture-controlled instruments and the new Wii MotionPlus attachment.
Apple patched 13 vulnerabilities in the iPhone and iPod touch last Friday, including several it had fixed in Mac OS X or the Safari Web browser as long ago as March.
IBM's India Research Laboratory (IRL) has developed technology that automatically detects and masks sensitive information in audio recordings.
DreamWorks Animation SKG is pushing Advanced Micro Devices aside to team up with chipmaker rival Intel to make the big transition to 3-D animated films next year.
Sharp is showcasing its upcoming range of environmentally conscious consumer electronics at the Hokkaido Tokayo G8 Summit, including an LCD TV which uses a quarter of the power of a conventional CRT TV.
Virgin Media sent 800 UK customers letters warning them about participating in illegal file sharing.
Nvidia has uncovered a problem with some older graphics chips that shipped in "significant quantities" of laptop PCs, the company said Wednesday.
The most important thing about a personal video recorder, apart from its technical features, is its interface. As well as talking about what the TiVO HD can do, we take you through its easy-to-use menus.
Internet TV service Project Kangaroo has been referred to the Competition Commission by the Office of Fair Trading (OFT).
A battle of the titans is about to unfold between the Seven Network and Foxtel in the personal video recorder (PVR) market with the impending launch of the TiVo PVR in the Australian market by Seven.
Rhapsody America, the joint online music service of RealNetworks and MTV Networks, on Monday began selling songs from all major labels in the MP3 format and launched its mobile music service with Verizon Wireless.
Warner Music has hooked up with Nokia to allow its tracks to be distributed through the phone manufacturer's Comes With Music service.
The Seven Media Group has announced that Harvey Norman will have the exclusive rights to sell TiVo when it launches in Australia on July 29.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- Google eyes remote content controls for parents in YouTube Kids app
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTTeam and Project AdministratorQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- TPSenior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTAgile Test AnalystQLD
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst-InfrastructureNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- TPAPS6 Java DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPGIS Resource Data & TestingQLD
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- CC.Net Developer - SilverlightVIC
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Platforms ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW