Adobe Systems debuted a new media playing software, Adobe Media Player 1.0 (AMP) along with online programming instructional video content on how to use the company's products, it said Wednesday.
Sony has developed what it says is the smallest high-definition video camcorder in the world and plans to put it on sale in Japan later this month and in the US in May.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
ISP first to implement 'three strikes' scheme
A new partnership will make the 150 songs found in Grand Theft Auto IV available for download from Amazon.com.
The Church of Scientology has refuted claims by an independent French news Web site, the Anonymous Group and the Enturbulation, that a video posted to the church's new Video Channel includes bogus or misleading footage of non-existent dignitaries sin...
In a move likely to appeal to the growing number of companies looking to add video to their web sites, YouTube Wednesday rolled out a tool that can closely monitor how uploaded videos are used.
The guitar manufacturer says guitar controllers infringe on a 1999 technology patent that protects the right to "simulate a musical performance".
Harmonix gives Rock Band a major software update, plus an in-game Music Store.
Apple considers new retail pricing scheme
Apple is talking with major record labels about offering unlimited access to the iTunes music collection for a flat fee paid when purchasing a new iPod, or as a monthly subscription fee, the Financial Times reported Wednesday.
A Japanese government agency has ordered an investigation into possible defects in Apple's first-generation iPod nano after one of the music players emitted sparks while charging, wire service reports said today.
Television over the Internet -- known to many as IPTV -- is the technology landline operators hope will let them compete with cable providers and others in offering bundles of services to customers.
Hulu, a joint online video project of NBC Universal and News Corp., is set to go live this week with programming from Time Warner's television group, Lions Gate Entertainment and sports groups. A beta version of the site was launched in October.
Heroic spacemen risking life and limb aboard the International Space Station are braced for their latest trial: not alien attack, nor a malfunctioning psychopath computer system, but an MP3 player filled with the worst music in the universe.
Samsung Electronics and Adidas have joined the race against Apple and Nike to offer people a device that plays music and keeps track of workouts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC