A new partnership will make the 150 songs found in Grand Theft Auto IV available for download from Amazon.com.
The Church of Scientology has refuted claims by an independent French news Web site, the Anonymous Group and the Enturbulation, that a video posted to the church's new Video Channel includes bogus or misleading footage of non-existent dignitaries sin...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
In a move likely to appeal to the growing number of companies looking to add video to their web sites, YouTube Wednesday rolled out a tool that can closely monitor how uploaded videos are used.
The guitar manufacturer says guitar controllers infringe on a 1999 technology patent that protects the right to "simulate a musical performance".
Harmonix gives Rock Band a major software update, plus an in-game Music Store.
Apple considers new retail pricing scheme
Apple is talking with major record labels about offering unlimited access to the iTunes music collection for a flat fee paid when purchasing a new iPod, or as a monthly subscription fee, the Financial Times reported Wednesday.
A Japanese government agency has ordered an investigation into possible defects in Apple's first-generation iPod nano after one of the music players emitted sparks while charging, wire service reports said today.
Television over the Internet -- known to many as IPTV -- is the technology landline operators hope will let them compete with cable providers and others in offering bundles of services to customers.
Hulu, a joint online video project of NBC Universal and News Corp., is set to go live this week with programming from Time Warner's television group, Lions Gate Entertainment and sports groups. A beta version of the site was launched in October.
Heroic spacemen risking life and limb aboard the International Space Station are braced for their latest trial: not alien attack, nor a malfunctioning psychopath computer system, but an MP3 player filled with the worst music in the universe.
Samsung Electronics and Adidas have joined the race against Apple and Nike to offer people a device that plays music and keeps track of workouts.
China Central Television (CCTV) will allow two China-based Web sites to offer streaming broadcasts of Olympic events, the companies announced Wednesday.
Sharp and Sony have reached a basic agreement to form an LCD manufacturing joint venture, in a move that continues a months-long realignment of key players in the LCD panel business.
Blu-ray Disc may have beaten out HD DVD as the high-definition optical disc format to replace DVDs, but it now faces a new test against Internet downloads, market researchers Gartner and iSuppli said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Bose QuietComfort 25 review: A traveller's companion
- 5 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- FCC's Wheeler said to mull hybrid approach to net neutrality
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Oppo R5: World's thinnest phone at 4.85mm coming to Australia
- Major banks ready their own mobile payment apps
- Android creator Andy Rubin leaving Google
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW