Virgin Media sent 800 UK customers letters warning them about participating in illegal file sharing.
Nvidia has uncovered a problem with some older graphics chips that shipped in "significant quantities" of laptop PCs, the company said Wednesday.
The most important thing about a personal video recorder, apart from its technical features, is its interface. As well as talking about what the TiVO HD can do, we take you through its easy-to-use menus.
Internet TV service Project Kangaroo has been referred to the Competition Commission by the Office of Fair Trading (OFT).
A battle of the titans is about to unfold between the Seven Network and Foxtel in the personal video recorder (PVR) market with the impending launch of the TiVo PVR in the Australian market by Seven.
Rhapsody America, the joint online music service of RealNetworks and MTV Networks, on Monday began selling songs from all major labels in the MP3 format and launched its mobile music service with Verizon Wireless.
Warner Music has hooked up with Nokia to allow its tracks to be distributed through the phone manufacturer's Comes With Music service.
The Seven Media Group has announced that Harvey Norman will have the exclusive rights to sell TiVo when it launches in Australia on July 29.
Sony announced today that it will launch a movie download service for the PlayStation 3 this summer in the US market.
A court in the Netherlands has ruled against an interpretation of local copyright law that allowed for downloading of copyrighted materials.
Panasonic is moving toward commercialization of OLED (organic light-emitting diode) panels and plans to put TVs with 37-inch OLED screens on sale in the next three years, according to a Japanese newspaper report.
Sony and Sony Ericsson have come out on top of the latest Greenpeace Guide to Greener Electronics, although most companies saw their scores drop due to a new ranking system based on wider criteria.
The Seven Network will be teaming up with TiVo to offer a Personal Video Recorder to Australian customers from July.
The Australian iTunes store is now offering purchasable downloads of popular TV series to its Australian customers.
People who bought songs from Microsoft's now-defunct MSN Music service will get three more years to move the music to new devices and operating systems after a change of course by the company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
- Indiepix Unlimited wants to be the Netflix of independent film
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCService Desk OperatorACT