LG Electronics plans to start adding Dolby Mobile to high-end phones later this year, it said Wednesday.
Although Apple has restored full e-mail service to about 40 percent of the subscribers who have been locked out of their accounts for more than a week, the company today acknowledged a new problem with the sync service.
Yahoo has become the latest company to abandon customers who bought tracks from its music store encoded with DRM (digital rights management), drawing fire from the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).
The UK Government, the recording and film industry, and six of the UK's biggest ISPs are collaborating to fight illegal file sharing.
GoConnect Limited (ASX:GCN) Thursday announced it was partnering with QSoft Consulting Limited to launch an Internet radio service catering to the gay community.
Singapore Telecommunications Limited (ASX:SGT) has signed a deal with three major television studios to allow the company's mio TV service to screen over 50 US shows as little as 24 hours after their US premiere.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation has launched a new on-demand Internet broadcasting service.
iLike, a social music discovery service, is celebrating it has surpassed 30 million registered users today by offering a new feature: full-length song playback via Rhapsody.
A new kind of malicious software could pose a danger to Windows users who download music files on peer-to-peer networks.
A new cinema complex opens in downtown Tokyo this weekend but the screens won't be the only thing drawing the attention of customers. The Piccadilly cinema in Tokyo's Shinjuku district is the first place in the world that people can see Sharp's monst...
Two Sydney men accused of being members of an alleged syndicate producing illegal pay TV cards will face court today.
At E3 Tuesday, Nintendo gave a real-time demo of long-rumored title Wii Music, which will feature gesture-controlled instruments and the new Wii MotionPlus attachment.
Apple patched 13 vulnerabilities in the iPhone and iPod touch last Friday, including several it had fixed in Mac OS X or the Safari Web browser as long ago as March.
IBM's India Research Laboratory (IRL) has developed technology that automatically detects and masks sensitive information in audio recordings.
DreamWorks Animation SKG is pushing Advanced Micro Devices aside to team up with chipmaker rival Intel to make the big transition to 3-D animated films next year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW