Olympics fever has taken over the world, and Microsoft has come up with a clever idea to boost the use of Silverlight: Partner with NBC to show clips of Olympic competitions with the Silverlight player.
Home Entertainment - News
Over the next two weeks the victories and defeats of athletes at the 2008 Olympic Games will decide much of how the event will be remembered. But going into the competition, there is already one notable first: it is the first Olympics that will be pr...
Apple is likely to announce a redesigned iPod Touch and slimmer MacBooks at an event in September, analysts said on Monday.
A partner of a Swish Group (ASX:SWG) subsidiary has secured marketing and distribution rights to the entire catalogue of Sony/ATV Music Publishing's master recordings.
The International Olympic Committee is launching its own video channel for the games in cooperation with YouTube, to territories in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, the IOC said Monday.
The US Second Circuit Appellate court has ruled that a DVR which stores programs on a remote server did not infringe on fair use mandates.
Australia's first three-dimensional display is now open for viewing at Telstra's (ASX:TLS) new Executive Briefing Centre in Melbourne, which was launched Wednesday.
Plasma is dead. Front and rear projection? Fuggeddaboutit. LCD has a few good years left, and then it's sayonara, baby. TV technology's future lies in tiny phosphorescent molecules.
LG Electronics plans to start adding Dolby Mobile to high-end phones later this year, it said Wednesday.
Although Apple has restored full e-mail service to about 40 percent of the subscribers who have been locked out of their accounts for more than a week, the company today acknowledged a new problem with the sync service.
Yahoo has become the latest company to abandon customers who bought tracks from its music store encoded with DRM (digital rights management), drawing fire from the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).
The UK Government, the recording and film industry, and six of the UK's biggest ISPs are collaborating to fight illegal file sharing.
GoConnect Limited (ASX:GCN) Thursday announced it was partnering with QSoft Consulting Limited to launch an Internet radio service catering to the gay community.
Singapore Telecommunications Limited (ASX:SGT) has signed a deal with three major television studios to allow the company's mio TV service to screen over 50 US shows as little as 24 hours after their US premiere.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation has launched a new on-demand Internet broadcasting service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Google's 4K HDR Chromecast Ultra costs US$69, and will launch in November
- Xiaomi's 4K-capable Mi Box is the most affordable Android TV device yet
- Amazon's faster new Fire TV Stick comes with an Alexa-enabled voice remote
- 4K Chromecast Ultra details leak ahead of Google event
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW