Victorian Police have raided the home of a 62 year old man believed to be a prominent member of a national piracy syndicate.
Home Entertainment - News
Record companies are scrambling to find new ways to distribute music in the face of declining music sales. The latest is slotMusic, a microSD card containing music in MP3 format without DRM (digital rights management), playable on pocket devices such...
Vodafone Australia today launched MusicStation, which the company says is Australia’s first unlimited mobile music download service.
Newly acquired Activision studio FreeStyleGames is allegedly working on a DJ Hero, a clubber's version of the mega publisher's "Hero" rhythm game brand that includes the Guitar Hero franchise.
Australian Internet Service Providers should embrace Internet Protocol Television and collaborate with each other to offer IPTV as it will become a killer application in the new National Broadband Network (NBN) environment, according to research comp...
Sony Thursday announced its HDV compact camcorder for professional creatives, the HVR-Z5E, as well as the memory recording unit, the HVR-MRC1K. The camcorder features a new fixed 'G Lens' system, native progressive recording capabilities, increased s...
Sony Creative Software has released two updates for its Vegas Pro video editing software. The 8.0c and 8.1 versions have the same functionality, with the former adding some new features to the program and the latter being the first 64-bit version of ...
Fun seems to be the message with this year’s webcam and communications launches from Microsoft at its Hardware Anywhere event. This week the software giant announced that it is not only releasing two new webcams but also launching a video messaging s...
The Adult Industry Association (AICO) has signed settlements worth over $1 million to its members in its piracy actions against Prestige Club Australasia (PCA) and Venus Adult Shops (Venus).
Apple's latest version of iTunes crashes Windows Vista when an iPod or iPhone is connected to the PC, scores of users have reported on Apple's support forum.
Research In Motion, typically considered an enterprise device developer, continues to push its consumer strategy with new services announced Thursday, including MySpace and Tivo applications and a music service for BlackBerry users.
Apple's self-proclaimed "funnest iPod ever," the iPod touch, launched with a new message and a slew of new games that put the portable device in direct competition with the DS and PSP.
Apple Tuesday patched 20 security vulnerabilities in its QuickTime media player, iTunes music store client, iPod touch device and Bonjour network software. More than half of the bugs could let hackers hijack computers or the iPod.
As anticipated, Apple has revamped its iPod music players and launched a new version of iTunes that includes a new community-based music recommendation feature. The company also promised to issue an iPhone update to solve the dropped call problems th...
Apple will refresh its iPod line this week at an event in San Francisco, but it's uncertain what, if anything else, it will spring on customers, analysts said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- Google eyes remote content controls for parents in YouTube Kids app
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCChange / Communications AnalystNSW
- FTData Analyst - GISQLD
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- CCNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTScrum Coach / Agile CoachACT
- CCProject Communications and Engagement SpecialistQLD
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- TPSAS DeveloperWA
- FTHRIS Systems Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Project Coordinator-Datacentre relocation backgroundNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC