Sony Australia today announced the Walkman X and the Walkman W series of portable media players, with units available for sale from April.
Sennheiser's newest headphones, the range-topping HD800, were launched last night at the Sydney Opera House.
The UK Film Council has launched a search engine FindAnyFilm.com so that film buffs will be able to find when, where and how more than 30,000 movies are available, including on the Internet.
Microsoft's fourth-quarter revenue from its Zune platform dropped by US$100 million, a decline of 54 percent on a year earlier.
Sony will disclose on Thursday how a restructuring plan announced in December will hit its domestic operations in Japan, the Nikkei business daily reported Thursday morning.
Change may be headed for YouTube as well as Washington D.C. President Barack Obama's YouTube channel, ChangeDotGov, has a feature that no other videos on YouTube have: you can actually download the video clip. Google began experimenting with this new...
If you own a PS3 or Wii game console, you can now watch YouTube on your television. Currently in beta and announced only Thursday in a blog post by the YouTube Team, the YouTube for Television web site offers a remote control-friendly user interface ...
Ricardo Montalban, the actor who showed range playing the villainous Khan character in "Star Trek," as well as the suave host of the "Fantasy Island" TV series, has died at the age of 88 in Los Angeles. The cause of death was said to be complications...
NEC Australia today announced it will withdraw from the local consumer electronics market to focus on business services in a move that will result in 200 redundancies.
Sony Electronics showed off its latest high-definition televisions Wednesday. The new HDTV models reflect the company's emphasis on improved color reproduction, fast 240Hz refresh rates, and Internet connectivity.
Sony unleashed two new model Walkmans in its latest effort to put a dent in Apple's stranglehold of the digital music player market.
LG Display is showcasing what the company calls TruMotion 480Hz refresh technology. In technology demos, the TruMotion 480Hz LCD TV panel features a 480Hz refresh rate per second.
Sales and rentals of Blu-ray Disc content almost tripled in 2008 despite an overall downturn in the U.S. home entertainment market, an industry association reported at last week's Consumer Electronics Show.
South Korea's LG Display on Monday said it has signed a five-year deal to supply LCD panels to Apple.
Today, 1080p is the top of the line for HDTVs, but it certainly isn't as high as high-definition can go. Toshiba's new super-resolution Cell TV features four times the resolution as typical 1080p sets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW