Sony today announced it will inject 20,000 new Blu-ray players into Australian homes via a new Bravia TV promotion.
Home Entertainment - News
Budget manufacturer and retailer Kogan today announced the KEVIN37, a 37in LCD television that will cost $900 — the same amount earmarked for individual tax-payers who earn $80,000 or less in the Federal Government's economic stimulus package.
Rather than building a Zune-branded smartphone, Microsoft plans to take the software and online store it built for its Zune media player and bring them to your television set in the hopes of emulating Apple's phenomenally successful iTunes Store. But...
Ireland's largest ISP won't block The Pirate Bay -- the embattled BitTorrent search engine and tracker -- absent a court order, a spokesman said Tuesday.
Epson has released two new 1080p home entertainment projectors.
Hackers defaced the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry's (IFPI) Swedish Web site on Wednesday as The Pirate Bay trial continued.
The most serious charges against Sweedish file-sharing site the Pirate Bay have been dropped on the second day of the case, after it emerged the prosecution could not prove that illegal downloaders had used the site to distribute media.
The eyes of the file-sharing community remained on Sweden on Tuesday as the trial of four men from The Pirate Bay continued in Stockholm.
Samsung launched a whole host of new mobile phones at the Mobile World Congress, but the biggest attraction was the Omnia HD, which can record video in HD resolution and play it on an HD-ready TV.
The trial against four people involved in running The Pirate Bay, one of the most widely used BitTorrent trackers for music, movies and software, will start on Monday in Stockholm.
The Pioneer Corporation yesterday announced its intention to shut down any further development of its KURO plasma television line, citing a lack of prospects for improving profitability in the current market conditions.
Panasonic has launched its latest range of Lumix cameras in Singapore this week. The new Lumix camera range will be rolled out in stores from March, and will include the new FS series and TZ series cameras, as well as a brand new ruggedised camera ca...
Japanese electronics giant Panasonic on Wednesday forecast its first yearly loss in a long time and said it will slash jobs due to the worsening global economy.
Sony Australia today announced the Walkman X and the Walkman W series of portable media players, with units available for sale from April.
Sennheiser's newest headphones, the range-topping HD800, were launched last night at the Sydney Opera House.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex embraces Kodi as Plex Media Player becomes available to all
- 'Google Cast' is being phased out in favor of Chromecast for connected TVs and speakers
- PlayStation Vue is now available on Apple TV
- Apple's new TV app puts all the shows and movies you want to watch in one spot
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollVIC
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerSA
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSuperannuation Research ConsultantNSW
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- FTChange ManagerSA
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer / Systems Engineer (January 2017 Start)QLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- FTSenior Project Analyst, PMO, WealthNSW
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC