Samsung launched a whole host of new mobile phones at the Mobile World Congress, but the biggest attraction was the Omnia HD, which can record video in HD resolution and play it on an HD-ready TV.
The trial against four people involved in running The Pirate Bay, one of the most widely used BitTorrent trackers for music, movies and software, will start on Monday in Stockholm.
The Pioneer Corporation yesterday announced its intention to shut down any further development of its KURO plasma television line, citing a lack of prospects for improving profitability in the current market conditions.
Panasonic has launched its latest range of Lumix cameras in Singapore this week. The new Lumix camera range will be rolled out in stores from March, and will include the new FS series and TZ series cameras, as well as a brand new ruggedised camera ca...
Japanese electronics giant Panasonic on Wednesday forecast its first yearly loss in a long time and said it will slash jobs due to the worsening global economy.
Sony Australia today announced the Walkman X and the Walkman W series of portable media players, with units available for sale from April.
Sennheiser's newest headphones, the range-topping HD800, were launched last night at the Sydney Opera House.
The UK Film Council has launched a search engine FindAnyFilm.com so that film buffs will be able to find when, where and how more than 30,000 movies are available, including on the Internet.
Microsoft's fourth-quarter revenue from its Zune platform dropped by US$100 million, a decline of 54 percent on a year earlier.
Sony will disclose on Thursday how a restructuring plan announced in December will hit its domestic operations in Japan, the Nikkei business daily reported Thursday morning.
Change may be headed for YouTube as well as Washington D.C. President Barack Obama's YouTube channel, ChangeDotGov, has a feature that no other videos on YouTube have: you can actually download the video clip. Google began experimenting with this new...
If you own a PS3 or Wii game console, you can now watch YouTube on your television. Currently in beta and announced only Thursday in a blog post by the YouTube Team, the YouTube for Television web site offers a remote control-friendly user interface ...
Ricardo Montalban, the actor who showed range playing the villainous Khan character in "Star Trek," as well as the suave host of the "Fantasy Island" TV series, has died at the age of 88 in Los Angeles. The cause of death was said to be complications...
NEC Australia today announced it will withdraw from the local consumer electronics market to focus on business services in a move that will result in 200 redundancies.
Sony Electronics showed off its latest high-definition televisions Wednesday. The new HDTV models reflect the company's emphasis on improved color reproduction, fast 240Hz refresh rates, and Internet connectivity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon's faster new Fire TV Stick comes with an Alexa-enabled voice remote
- 4K Chromecast Ultra details leak ahead of Google event
- Sonos comes to the Apple store, but what does that mean for Beats speakers?
- Plex Cloud lets you say goodbye to your always-on home media server
- Sony's first 4K Blu-ray player reminds you what a steal the Xbox One S truly is
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW