The High Court of Australia's decision regarding the legality of the reproduction of Channel Nine's television programming guide by third-party provider IceTV will be handed down tomorrow morning at 10:15 EST.
Sanyo Electric has unveiled a short-throw laser projector that can display a 100-inch high-definition image that's brighter and has more vivid colors than anything else on the market, it said this week.
Sharp has revised down its outlook for the fiscal year just-ended and now expects to lose around ¥130 billion (US$1.3 billion), it said Wednesday.
Sharp has announced the release of a new range of LCD televisions with the introduction of the D77X series. These televisions offer a good mix of price and performance, featuring 100Hz motion smoothing, a 50000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and a new LCD ...
Sony is cutting the price of its PlayStation 2 console by almost 25 percent in both Europe and North America, the company said Tuesday.
Panasonic Australia has announced three new Blu-ray players, including the world's first portable model, the DMP-B15.
Panasonic Australia today launched two new Blu-ray disc recorders, the DMR-BW750 and DMR-BW850. The Panasonic DMR-BW750 is equipped with a 250GB hard drive (HDD) while the Panasonic DMR-BW850 comes with 500GB of onboard memory. Both models are VIERA...
Internode and Hybrid Television Services have struck a deal to offer unmetered TiVo content through Internode’s ADSL network, starting this week.
The founders of widely used BitTorrent tracker The Pirate Bay are getting ready to launch IPREDator, a network service that makes people online more anonymous by using a VPN (virtual private network).
Thomson has released software for the creation and playback of a new type of audio file using lossless compression. MP3HD files will be around four times the size of corresponding MP3 files, but will remain compatible with existing MP3 players.
Telecommunications companies are trying to encourage subscribers to turn to legitimate ways of downloading music, movies and TV shows, but the music industry wants them to take more direct action to prevent illegal file sharing.
The Good Guys will take on TiVo after licensee, Hybrid Television Services, added the chain to its retail channel.
After failing to reach a new licensing agreement with the United Kingdom's Performing Right Society, YouTube has begun blocking thousands of premium music videos from playing for users in the UK.
Sony has provided some detailed specifications for its promised and anticipated X-series Walkman that was teased at January's CES but the launch date remains the biggest unanswered question.
Sony today announced it will inject 20,000 new Blu-ray players into Australian homes via a new Bravia TV promotion.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
- Indiepix Unlimited wants to be the Netflix of independent film
- Denon's latest S-Series A/V receivers are built for 4K Ultra HD video and 3D audio
- New Roku Streaming Stick allows private listening via your mobile device
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC