Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
Logitech has released a new wireless speaker compatible with smartphones, tablets and computers. The UE Mini Boom crams a lot of new technology, like NFC and modular pairing, into its small, affordable price-tag.
The Beats Music streaming service just went live in the U.S. with apps available for both Android and iOS (and Windows Phone later). But the new service's life comes with a blood sacrifice from MOG, another Beats-held streaming music service.
It's not dead! Winamp will continue to whip the llama's ass for the foreseeable future, but under new management.
LG will be showing off what it claims to be the world's first 21:9, 105in curved LCD television at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas in January. LG says that its 105UB9 LCD TV is, so far, officially the largest TV with a curved screen ...
Microsoft’s latest console release, Xbox One, more than doubled the previous Australian sales record for a console during launch week.
Following a five-month wait, Foxtel has made its streamlined IPTV service, Foxtel Play, available to selected 2013 LG Smart TV models.
A new generation of console gaming and home entertainment kicks off with the Xbox One launch party, hosted in Sydney's Luna Park as the city lights up.
The Game Masters exhibition is arriving at Sydney’s Powerhouse Museum, turning the venue into a video game arcade which will house more than 100 playable games for a six-month period.
Bose has unveiled a brand new suite of Wi-Fi enabled music systems designed to compete with the popular Sonos range, but the devices will only support Internet radio, and the Pandora streaming music service at launch.
Apple didn't unveil an Apple TV update alongside the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s on Tuesday, but the company is reportedly working on a new Apple TV for an October launch, with a software update for the product expected next week.
Western Digital's NAS-optimised 'WD Red' drives are now available in 2.5-inch models at 750GB and 1TB, and a new 4TB model pushes up the maximum capacity of the existing 3.5-inch range.
LG has confirmed that its new, high-end televisions will be available for widespread purchase imminently, with the new 55EA9800 curved OLED and the 55LA9700 and 65LA9700 in stores around Australia in just a few weeks.
Sony has hit a strong blow in the first hours of IFA 2013, announcing a grand total of 18 new products in its digital imaging, home entertainment and VAIO notebook line-ups.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT