Taiwan's largest telecommunications service provider, Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), has teamed up with Microsoft, smartphone maker High Tech Computer (HTC) and others to start building an e-book business for Chinese language materials.
Home Entertainment - News
RealNetworks may have lost its bid to sell software that lets people copy DVD movies to their computer hard drive after a ruling on Tuesday.
Sony Australia today announced the release of three new Blu-ray players: the BDP-S360, BDP-S560 and BDP-S760.
Apple is reportedly working on an overhaul of iTunes that will include social networking tools that will allow you to broadcast and share music to friends.
Ever wish your BitTorrent client could automatically download new episodes of your favorite TV shows? That's the idea behind ShowRSS, a site that turns TV shows into RSS feeds.
Nearly two thirds of 14 to 24 year olds illegally download music over peer-to-peer (p2p) networks, says UK Music.
Toshiba is planning to launch players and laptops with support for Blu-ray Disc later this year, it said Monday. The company was the primary backer of the HD DVD optical-disc format that had been battling Blu-ray Disc until last year.
Running out of power while on the road is something every gadget user has to deal with at sometime or another, but a new portable solar charging system from Sanyo Electric could help in such situations.
Broadcasters and radio personalities from more than 40 different commercial and public radio stations participated in an outdoors broadcast this morning in the nation’s capital cities, to celebrate the launch of digital radio services in Australia.
MIPS Technologies on Monday made available Android software source code to anyone interested in creating Android applications for products that use the MIPS32 chip architecture.
Disney and Universal Studios are among 13 production companies that are trying to get BitTorrent search engine the Pirate Bay closed.
Apple is working on a new plan to save the album, according to a report taking the Web by storm this week.
In an era when corporate CEOs are urged by consultants to quickly apologize for mistakes, Amazon.com's founder and CEO Jeff Bezos has taken that advice to heart.
Bloody-Disgusting reports that a film adaptation of Konami's vampire-whipping Castlevania video game series is back on.
Exactly a year and five months after Toshiba brought an end to the high-definition disc format war, the Japanese consumer electronics company confirmed its plans to produce its own Blu-ray Disc player. Previously, rumors trickled in about Toshiba con...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Google's 4K HDR Chromecast Ultra costs US$69, and will launch in November
- Xiaomi's 4K-capable Mi Box is the most affordable Android TV device yet
- Amazon's faster new Fire TV Stick comes with an Alexa-enabled voice remote
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior Technical Specialist SQL & Sybase DBAVIC
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- TPICT Solutions EngineerSA
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- TPJunior Project ManagerSA
- FTGraduate Software Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- FTInsights AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- TPTableau SpecialistNSW
- CCProject SchedulerSA