Nearly two thirds of 14 to 24 year olds illegally download music over peer-to-peer (p2p) networks, says UK Music.
Toshiba is planning to launch players and laptops with support for Blu-ray Disc later this year, it said Monday. The company was the primary backer of the HD DVD optical-disc format that had been battling Blu-ray Disc until last year.
Running out of power while on the road is something every gadget user has to deal with at sometime or another, but a new portable solar charging system from Sanyo Electric could help in such situations.
Broadcasters and radio personalities from more than 40 different commercial and public radio stations participated in an outdoors broadcast this morning in the nation’s capital cities, to celebrate the launch of digital radio services in Australia.
MIPS Technologies on Monday made available Android software source code to anyone interested in creating Android applications for products that use the MIPS32 chip architecture.
Disney and Universal Studios are among 13 production companies that are trying to get BitTorrent search engine the Pirate Bay closed.
Apple is working on a new plan to save the album, according to a report taking the Web by storm this week.
In an era when corporate CEOs are urged by consultants to quickly apologize for mistakes, Amazon.com's founder and CEO Jeff Bezos has taken that advice to heart.
Bloody-Disgusting reports that a film adaptation of Konami's vampire-whipping Castlevania video game series is back on.
Exactly a year and five months after Toshiba brought an end to the high-definition disc format war, the Japanese consumer electronics company confirmed its plans to produce its own Blu-ray Disc player. Previously, rumors trickled in about Toshiba con...
The Digital Entertainment Group released its midyear report today, and Blu-ray Disc is a noteworthy bright spot.
The irony is beautiful: To protect your Kindle, don't buy protection.
European antitrust investigators believe a cartel in the market for LCD screens extends around the world, a European Commission official said Tuesday.
Sony Electronics was early to offer HDTVs capable of connecting to the Internet, but the company has been missing one very obvious streaming video provider-until now. Today Sony unveiled its latest content partners, the most noteworthy of which is Ne...
The economy might still be in a fragile condition but it seems consumers can't get enough of flat-panel televisions. Sharp plans to increase production of LCD panels by tens of thousands of screens per month after seeing increased demand from TV make...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 4K Blu-ray player debuts locally in May
- Report: Amazon wants to take on Spotify with a new music streaming service
- Apple is reportedly seeking exclusive content for the Apple TV
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCChange LeadNSW