E-book readers may have been overshadowed by netbooks, smartbooks and laptops at Computex Taipei 2009, but products on display portend big things to come.
BOSTON -- Cisco Systems Inc. CTO Padmasree Warrior today stressed the importance of video and collaboration technologies to the networking giant, as well as its customers.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
The UK market's online spending in 2009 will rise by 13.3 percent compared to last year, taking the total spend to £20.9bn, despite the global recession, says Verdict Research.
During a day full of new innovations, James Cameron took the stage at Ubisoft's media briefing and gave a lengthy speech about his upcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Cameron seemed confident about the film and game adaptation, citing that most film to game...
Amazon.com's new large-screen Kindle DX e-reader will ship earlier than expected, the company said Monday.
Asus today released its new M4A78-HTPC Series motherboards that are developed specifically for use in Home Theatre Personal Computers (HTPCs). According to a press release, the M4A78-HTPC Series motherboards are based on the AMD 780G chipset, which i...
Microsoft's Xbox 360 is suiting up to become an all-encompassing entertainment center. British broadcaster Sky has announced a deal between Sky and Microsoft that will bring live television programs such as sports, TV shows and movies to UK and Irish...
The next generation of High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) cables are going to give your HDTV a boost with a maximum 100Mb-per-second Internet connection, audio upstream capability and HD images at four times the resolution of 1080p.
Offering movies is the latest thing some vendors are trying to lure users as the battle for mobile phone buyers becomes more challenging.
According to Moneysupermarket.com, 65 percent of UK consumers don't know when the switchover, which will see the analogue TV signal turned off in favour of a digital signal, will happen in their area.
Hordes of Twitter fans have spoken out against Twitter's integration with the television industry, even causing the world's top Twitterer, Ashton Kutcher, to threaten a hiatus from the microblogging service. Many have adopted #nottwittertv as an ant...
Researchers at Japan's public broadcaster, NHK (Nippon Hoso Kyokai), have developed a flexible OLED (organic LED) display that's 5.8-inches in size and can display moving images in color.
A US federal judge is now considering whether to permit sales of RealDVD, after testimony on a pretrial injunction ended Thursday. That injunction has prevented RealNetworks from selling its DVD software since late September.
I thought the revelation that video gamers outnumbered cinema goers was old news, but maybe only partly so. According to a new NPD Group report, 53 percent of U.S. consumers have been to the movies in the last six months, but 63 percent — that'...
Clearly there are many places that are essentially Internet-free, but the Internet is a major factor in most of the developed world. Not everyone is all that happy with the impact. Dictators are threatened by the Internet as an information channel, m...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC