The IEEE has finally approved the 802.11n high-throughput wireless LAN standard.
Home Entertainment - News
Earlier today Apple introduced iTunes 9 at the "It's Only Rock and Roll, But We Like It" media event. iTunes 9 has a number of new features, such as iTunes LP (which tries to bring full-blown album art, liner notes, and so on to the digital world), H...
As 3D imaging emerged as a theme at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin, the Fraunhofer Institute for Telecommunications took the technology a step further and presented its research on 3D gesture control.
The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) is planning to add support for 3D to its high-resolution video disc format, it said on Wednesday.
That didn't take long. Just a month-and-a-half after Toshiba announced it would be coming out with Blu-ray Disc products in 2009, Toshiba has actually released details about its first Blu-ray Disc player. Due in November, it comes out just in time fo...
Philips has announced a wireless HDMI product that lets consumers connect home electronics products, like a television and a Blu-Ray player, without using any wires, it said on Thursday.
China's Ministry of Culture has implemented a new set of rules governing the online sale and distribution of foreign songs in the country, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Toshiba has developed a graphical user interface for controlling devices such as media servers and audo equipment and shifting content around a home network.
For TV addicts it could be the ultimate remote control: a 7-inch portable touchscreen that can not only control gadgets in the living room but also check out and what's playing on channels other than the one currently showing on the big screen.
Toshiba showed its first Blu-ray Disc player and laptop computer on Thursday, less than a month after confirming it was putting the high-def disc format battle behind it by joining the Blu-ray Disc Association.
Sony will next year launch a television capable of showing 3D images, it said on Wednesday at the IFA electronics fair in Berlin. The TV will be the first step in what is expected to be a big push by the consumer electronics company to popularize 3D ...
If you listen to conventional wisdom you might think the traditional bedside clock radio was on its way out, since in many homes cell phones now rouse the sleeping from their beds. But a new gadget from Sony seeks to keep alarm clocks on the night ta...
Ever want to blog about that crazy episode of True Blood or how dark and twisty Meredith is on Grey's Anatomy ?
More than half of all Australian households have completed the switch to digital television, according to Senator Stephen Conroy, the Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy.
Taiwan's largest telecommunications service provider, Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), has teamed up with Microsoft, smartphone maker High Tech Computer (HTC) and others to start building an e-book business for Chinese language materials.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Google's 4K HDR Chromecast Ultra costs US$69, and will launch in November
- Xiaomi's 4K-capable Mi Box is the most affordable Android TV device yet
- Amazon's faster new Fire TV Stick comes with an Alexa-enabled voice remote
- 4K Chromecast Ultra details leak ahead of Google event
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Siebel AnalystACT
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW