Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
Home Entertainment - News
Pure has unveiled a DAB+ and internet radio with an embedded 5.7in colour touchscreen. The Pure Sensia can also browse the web.
Researchers at NTT DoCoMo have developed a set of prototype in-ear headphones that can detect and measures changes in the body's electrical state that take place when your eyes move, and have harnessed this technology to control the music player on a...
New tweaks to the Facebook homepage have been spotted in the wild that may make it easier to see what's going on within your network. New features include improved filters for the newsfeed, a revised right-hand column and a new Publisher box reminis...
Mitsubishi Electric hopes to soon see buildings, trains, and buses in Japan plastered with its flexible OLED displays.
Australians will soon be able to get their hands on Amazon's much-loved Kindle e-book reader.
Yamaha has developed a prototype speaker that's made of cloth and just 1 millimeter thick.
Toshiba raised the bar for rival TV vendors and set-top box makers on Monday, showing off its new Cell Regza television, which harnesses the Cell processor to decode and record multiple high-definition video files -- a capability far beyond what upco...
Ever been away from home and remembered at the last minute that you didn't set the <a href="http://www.tivo.com/">TiVo</a> to record the new episode of your favorite TV show? Or been running late and wanted to program the digital video recorder (DVR)...
Want to watch Blu-ray flicks on your Sony PlayStation Portable? Okay, you can't watch them natively on the handheld--the system tops out at 480x272 lines of resolution, after all. But according to Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and Sony Computer En...
Several major consumer electronics companies have started working together to develop a common interface for hooking up cell phones and portable gadgets to TV sets.
Epson Australia yesterday unveiled three new projectors, replacing its current home entertainment line-up.
Sony has announced a promotion tripling the length of its LCD and LED television warranties, extending them from 12 to 36 months.
From today, Sharp Australia is offering a free Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite games console and four games when customers purchase select Sharp AQUOS LCD televisions.
Sharp has launched locally the first LED-backlit LCD television with an integrated Blu-ray disc player, the 40in AQUOS LC-40LB700X. This television has a six star energy rating, 100Hz motion control and multimedia connectivity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Google's 4K HDR Chromecast Ultra costs US$69, and will launch in November
- Xiaomi's 4K-capable Mi Box is the most affordable Android TV device yet
- Amazon's faster new Fire TV Stick comes with an Alexa-enabled voice remote
- 4K Chromecast Ultra details leak ahead of Google event
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Web) 161011/AP/145Asia
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW