Ever been away from home and remembered at the last minute that you didn't set the <a href="http://www.tivo.com/">TiVo</a> to record the new episode of your favorite TV show? Or been running late and wanted to program the digital video recorder (DVR)...
Want to watch Blu-ray flicks on your Sony PlayStation Portable? Okay, you can't watch them natively on the handheld--the system tops out at 480x272 lines of resolution, after all. But according to Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and Sony Computer En...
Several major consumer electronics companies have started working together to develop a common interface for hooking up cell phones and portable gadgets to TV sets.
Epson Australia yesterday unveiled three new projectors, replacing its current home entertainment line-up.
Sony has announced a promotion tripling the length of its LCD and LED television warranties, extending them from 12 to 36 months.
From today, Sharp Australia is offering a free Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite games console and four games when customers purchase select Sharp AQUOS LCD televisions.
Sharp has launched locally the first LED-backlit LCD television with an integrated Blu-ray disc player, the 40in AQUOS LC-40LB700X. This television has a six star energy rating, 100Hz motion control and multimedia connectivity.
Akamai Tuesday began pitching its new HD Network as the perfect solution for entertainment companies that want to deliver high-definition video streams over the Internet.
After nine months of silence, Warner Bros. Music recording artists may be about to make a grandiose return to YouTube. Google's YouTube and Warner are close to settling a licensing argument that started at the end of last year, one that has put a st...
Break out the Elvis, baby, because the holiday shopping season may be a Blue Christmas for gadget retailers.
Apple iPods and other MP3 players could see their maximum volume level capped under new plans by the EU.
In a gargantuan effort to maintain its user-base and attract new subscribers, pay television provider Foxtel will give out iQ digital video recorders to new customers, as well as offer thirty new channels and a digital download service that allows su...
The European Commission has ordered all makers of portable music players to add a default volume setting of around 80 decibels (dB) and a health warning to all new devices within the next two years.
Panasonic has unveiled a prototype 50-inch television and companion glasses that together give the viewer the illusion of three dimensions. The TV is being unveiled less than a month after Panasonic said it plans to commercialize 3D home entertainmen...
Gentlemen, start your incredibly lazy engines: Honda has a new answer for those of us too tired to get off our keisters. Meet the U3-X "personal mobility device," a unicycle-like ride that makes heading into the kitchen for pie as easy as -- well, pi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW