Epson Australia yesterday unveiled three new projectors, replacing its current home entertainment line-up.
Sony has announced a promotion tripling the length of its LCD and LED television warranties, extending them from 12 to 36 months.
From today, Sharp Australia is offering a free Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite games console and four games when customers purchase select Sharp AQUOS LCD televisions.
Sharp has launched locally the first LED-backlit LCD television with an integrated Blu-ray disc player, the 40in AQUOS LC-40LB700X. This television has a six star energy rating, 100Hz motion control and multimedia connectivity.
Akamai Tuesday began pitching its new HD Network as the perfect solution for entertainment companies that want to deliver high-definition video streams over the Internet.
After nine months of silence, Warner Bros. Music recording artists may be about to make a grandiose return to YouTube. Google's YouTube and Warner are close to settling a licensing argument that started at the end of last year, one that has put a st...
Break out the Elvis, baby, because the holiday shopping season may be a Blue Christmas for gadget retailers.
Apple iPods and other MP3 players could see their maximum volume level capped under new plans by the EU.
In a gargantuan effort to maintain its user-base and attract new subscribers, pay television provider Foxtel will give out iQ digital video recorders to new customers, as well as offer thirty new channels and a digital download service that allows su...
The European Commission has ordered all makers of portable music players to add a default volume setting of around 80 decibels (dB) and a health warning to all new devices within the next two years.
Panasonic has unveiled a prototype 50-inch television and companion glasses that together give the viewer the illusion of three dimensions. The TV is being unveiled less than a month after Panasonic said it plans to commercialize 3D home entertainmen...
Gentlemen, start your incredibly lazy engines: Honda has a new answer for those of us too tired to get off our keisters. Meet the U3-X "personal mobility device," a unicycle-like ride that makes heading into the kitchen for pie as easy as -- well, pi...
The slow progress of digital television migration and a lack of clear telecommunications policies are hampering the development and use of mobile TV in South Africa.
Facebook confirmed Monday what some users have been noticing for the past few days: Its site is having problems.
The world is still focused on the new iPod Nano and Zune HD, but that didn't stop Sony from unveiling its thinnest Walkman ever on Wednesday morning. Sony's new NW-A840 Series measure just over a quarter of an inch thick.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
- Indiepix Unlimited wants to be the Netflix of independent film
- Denon's latest S-Series A/V receivers are built for 4K Ultra HD video and 3D audio
- New Roku Streaming Stick allows private listening via your mobile device
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC