In a gargantuan effort to maintain its user-base and attract new subscribers, pay television provider Foxtel will give out iQ digital video recorders to new customers, as well as offer thirty new channels and a digital download service that allows su...
The European Commission has ordered all makers of portable music players to add a default volume setting of around 80 decibels (dB) and a health warning to all new devices within the next two years.
Panasonic has unveiled a prototype 50-inch television and companion glasses that together give the viewer the illusion of three dimensions. The TV is being unveiled less than a month after Panasonic said it plans to commercialize 3D home entertainmen...
Gentlemen, start your incredibly lazy engines: Honda has a new answer for those of us too tired to get off our keisters. Meet the U3-X "personal mobility device," a unicycle-like ride that makes heading into the kitchen for pie as easy as -- well, pi...
The slow progress of digital television migration and a lack of clear telecommunications policies are hampering the development and use of mobile TV in South Africa.
Facebook confirmed Monday what some users have been noticing for the past few days: Its site is having problems.
The world is still focused on the new iPod Nano and Zune HD, but that didn't stop Sony from unveiling its thinnest Walkman ever on Wednesday morning. Sony's new NW-A840 Series measure just over a quarter of an inch thick.
Australian consumers have bucked the global trend towards economic downturn, buying more gadgets and digital products in the first half of 2009 than the corresponding period in any previous year.
Lenovo on Tuesday announced new touchscreen laptops, including the ThinkPad T400s, which is company's first laptop to support four-finger multitouch input.
Microsoft Hong Kong is now recruiting Windows 7 promoters who will be paid US$1,004 each for a day's work in late October when the software giant launches its new OS.
In the future, everyone will have their own Matrix: Reloaded-style video walls. Or at least that's the future AMD envisions.
The IEEE has finally approved the 802.11n high-throughput wireless LAN standard.
Earlier today Apple introduced iTunes 9 at the "It's Only Rock and Roll, But We Like It" media event. iTunes 9 has a number of new features, such as iTunes LP (which tries to bring full-blown album art, liner notes, and so on to the digital world), H...
As 3D imaging emerged as a theme at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin, the Fraunhofer Institute for Telecommunications took the technology a step further and presented its research on 3D gesture control.
The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) is planning to add support for 3D to its high-resolution video disc format, it said on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 4K Blu-ray player debuts locally in May
- Report: Amazon wants to take on Spotify with a new music streaming service
- Apple is reportedly seeking exclusive content for the Apple TV
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA