France's Constitutional Council has validated the so-called "three strikes" law, clearing the way for an accelerated judicial process that will cut off the access of Internet users accused three times of downloading copyright content without authoriz...
Panasonic has announced a choice of free "high-definition" products for purchasers of Full HD Viera plasma televisions. Buyers can choose from a digital camera, a Blu-ray home theatre system, or a digital television recorder.
Sony on Thursday unveiled an impressive 3D display that can be viewed from any direction. The screen, development of which was announced earlier this week, is on show until Sunday at the DC Expo in Tokyo.
Facebook plans to let users buy music and other virtual products on its Web site, the company said Wednesday, expanding its sources of revenue as the company seeks to turn its huge popularity into fiscal profit.
Barnes & Noble's new e-reader, reportedly dubbed the Nook, propels the bookseller into an increasingly crowded market for similar devices.
Android is known for smartphones but the mobile platform will also power the new Alex e-reader from a Fremont, Calif., company called Spring Design.
Internet-linked televisions, many containing peer-to-peer download tools, are winning buyers in China despite piracy concerns and a battle between government factions over how to regulate the industry, according to analysts.
Three quarters of 16 to 24 year olds can't live without the internet, says YouthNet.
Korean personal video recorder manufacturer DVICO has announced the launch the newest product in the TViX line, the M-6600N. This premium PVR includes Wi-Fi connectivity and support for all recent video codecs. It features an internal 3.5in desktop h...
Watchers of streaming video trends are buzzing after a remark by Netflix CEO Reed Hastings in a Montley Fool podcast that DVDs may lose their number one spot for the company's video distribution after two years.
The number of visitors to Ceatec, Japan's largest consumer electronics exhibition, fell by roughly a quarter compared to last year, organizers said on Sunday.
South Korea's LG Display has developed a solar panel for an e-book reader.
Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
Pure has unveiled a DAB+ and internet radio with an embedded 5.7in colour touchscreen. The Pure Sensia can also browse the web.
Researchers at NTT DoCoMo have developed a set of prototype in-ear headphones that can detect and measures changes in the body's electrical state that take place when your eyes move, and have harnessed this technology to control the music player on a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- LG releases first flat screen OLED TV in Australia
- Samsung's 4K Blu-ray player debuts locally in May
- Report: Amazon wants to take on Spotify with a new music streaming service
- Apple is reportedly seeking exclusive content for the Apple TV
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC