Barnes & Noble today put its Nook e-readers on display at its retail stores, but acknowledged that it won't be selling any of the $259 device at the stores until after the holidays. The latest plan contradicts earlier in-store signs announcing th...
Home Entertainment - News
People looking for one electronic device to handle all of their needs have false hopes, according to researchers at Intel.
BenQ put its nReader on display at Taiwan's IT Month exhibition in Taipei and representatives say it will roll out in Taiwan and China this January for NT$8,990 (US$280).
The Hearst publishing company unveiled its long-awaited e-reader plan on Friday, describing an "e-reading service platform" coming next year that will distribute content from multiple publishers to a variety of wireless mobile devices.
A day after trumpeting various enhancements to Bing, including the beta version of an improved mapping service, Microsoft had to apologise for a widespread outage that kept the search engine offline for about 30 minutes on Thursday evening.
Twitter has built a mobile site from scratch for its social networking and microblogging service, acknowledging that the current one, while reliable, has an unimpressive user interface and a modest feature set.
To make TV commercials far more targeted than anyone has ever dreamed of, <Google and TiVo are now teaming on a deal in the US that gives companies buying ads through Google's TV Ads division access to "second-by-second" TV viewing data collected by ...
Way outdone by rivals like Hulu and YouTube, Web video service Joost is now in the throes of winding down, only two-and-a-half years after its rollout with very high hopes by Skype co-founders Janius Friis and Niklas Zennstrom.
Creative Technology, a global provider of digital entertainment products, is collaborating with a number of high-tech companies in China to bring advanced technology and eco-friendly products in the country and elsewhere.
Comcast and General Electric announced a $37 billion joint venture today that combines Comcast's cable programming and online content with NBC Universal's (NBCU) varied businesses, including broadcasting, online content and cable programming.
A pub in the UK has been fined £8,000 after web users used its Wi-Fi connection to illegally download copyrighted material.
With the breakout success of social gaming in 2009, it should come as no surprise that other social networking sites will try to stake a claim at Facebook's crown. Fellow social site hi5 made a huge move towards challenging the current king by hiring...
Panasonic has expanded its Christmas bonus deals for televisions, offering a Nintendo Wii and two games with the purchase of a high-definition Viera plasma television.
Sony expects that 3D televisions will make up between 30 percent and 50 percent of all sets it sells in the financial year that begins in April 2012, a senior executive said late last week. The goal further indicates Sony's confidence in 3D entertain...
Research has shown that almost 50,000 editors left online encyclopedia Wikipedia in the first quarter of this year: 10 times the number who deserted the site in the same period of 2008.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Google's 4K HDR Chromecast Ultra costs US$69, and will launch in November
- Xiaomi's 4K-capable Mi Box is the most affordable Android TV device yet
- Amazon's faster new Fire TV Stick comes with an Alexa-enabled voice remote
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCField EngineerVIC
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTSystem Engineer l Applications & SOE PackagersNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTBI Developer-Micro-strategyNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Wintel System EngineerWA
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCMid level Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior CISCO Network EngineerQLD
- CCSAP GRC ConsultantACT
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCInfrastructure Specialist :SCOMWA
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC