The student ordered to pay US$675,000 for sharing music online has asked for a new trial and for a reduction in the amount of damages he must pay.
Home Entertainment - News
Among the devices supporting mobile digital TV at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week will be a small box designed to bring over-the-air broadcasts to iPhones, BlackBerries, laptops and other devices with Wi-Fi.
LG Electronics has developed handheld terminals compatible with the U.S. mobile digital TV format and will show them at next week's International Consumer Electronics Show, it said Thursday.
Google's complaint that the domain name groovle.com is confusingly similar to its own is without foundation, an ICANN-approved arbitration body has ruled.
Amazon's Kindle e-book reader hit a watershed moment on Christmas Day, when, for the first time ever, customers purchased more Kindle books than physical books. The company also claims the Kindle is the most gifted item in Amazon's history. These two...
HDMI Consortium is preparing to add 3D support to its latest 1.4 specification, which could bring 3D gaming and movie watching to high-definition TVs.
Apple is looking to add monthly subscriptions to the TV content available in its online iTunes store, and Disney and CBS are interested in signing on, according to a news report.
LG Display has developed a prototype LCD panel for television sets that's less than a quarter the thickness of the company's current production panels. The new screen could enable TV set makers to produce even thinner flat-panel sets but there are no...
The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) revealed this Thursday a host of new innovations to be featured its next iteration of the popular Bluetooth wireless protocol.
Australia's subscription television set-top boxes will be governed by more stringent energy-efficiency standards from 1 January 2010.
Apple bought cloud-music service Lala with a plan: to integrate it into an upcoming Web-based version of iTunes, which stores your music purchases online rather than on your computer, according to several reports.
Google has handed out a new mobile phone running its Android software to some employees, stirring another wave of speculation that the oft-rumored Google Phone is real.
With the less-than-stellar James Cameron's Avatar: The Game serving as the only current example of 3D stereoscopic gaming, you might be surprised to hear that the future is indeed bright for the display technology. Insight Media has just released a r...
Blu-ray Discs based on a new format for 3D video will be on show at January's Consumer Electronics Show.
A year ago, we wrote a similar Blu-ray blog with a nearly identical title -- simply swap out "2009" for "2010." At the time, sales of Blu-ray players had been disappointing, although falling hardware and disc prices were inspiring some analysts to pr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Google's 4K HDR Chromecast Ultra costs US$69, and will launch in November
- Xiaomi's 4K-capable Mi Box is the most affordable Android TV device yet
- Amazon's faster new Fire TV Stick comes with an Alexa-enabled voice remote
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- CCSecurity Incident Response Handler - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)VIC
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Helpdesk OfficerACT
- CCTest Engineer - BankingQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Reporting Officer - Tabelau exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTIntermediate Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Analyst : AutomationNSW
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- CCArcher ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Middleware Specialist MQ/TibcoVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- TPICT Security SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW