Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Online streaming and Internet TV company, Netflix, has launched its service globally, simultaneously bringing its Internet TV network to more than 130 new countries around the world. The company made the announcement – and the service went live – dur...
The Australian appetite for on demand television will hit a high point this holiday season according to a new study by Paywizard.
One of Google's best devices gets modest improvements, and that's okay.
Netflix, Stan and Presto: no matter the service, Telstra wants its brand to be synonymous with streaming video on demand.
The $229 Bluetooth speaker goes on sale in November with better sound and a Lightning charger.
Amazon won’t sell Apple TV and Chromecast hardware, bans marketplace partners from selling them, too
Anti-competitive tactic or smart customer-service strategy? It’s probably a little of both.
Google continues to extend its reach into the living room with the unveiling of two second-generation Chromecasts.
Look, a very big heat sink.
Yamaha unveils MusicCast, a high-fidelity multi-room audio system that will have 20-plus components by year's end
Will support for high-definition audio streams be enough to break Sonos’ iron grip on this market?
Dr. Dre's long-awaited new album Compton: A Soundtrack debuted last week on Apple Music as the service's first high-profile exclusive, and while the release was a big one, it was unclear if Apple could juice enough interest to make exclusivity worth ...
Telstra TV will offer access to the big three streaming video-on-demand (SVOD) services as Telstra looks to cement its place in the competitive market.
Two removable end speakers take you from 2.1 to 4.1 surround sound
Instead of making you choose between Apple AirPlay and Google Cast, Sony's latest whole-home speakers will work with both.
Australians are turning to inexpensive streaming devices following Netflix's entrance into the local market instead of buying pricey smart televisions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
- Indiepix Unlimited wants to be the Netflix of independent film
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService DeskWA
- FTBA/Technical Project Manager/Product ManagerQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC