iPhones and iPads may get the attention these days, but Apple isn't ready to abandon its iconic music players just yet. The company announced two new iPods at its media event - updated versions of the iPod touch and the iPod nano.
Home Entertainment - News
A U.S. appeals court has reinstated a lower court ruling that found admitted music pirate Jammie Thomas-Rasset guilty of copyright infringement. The Minnesota woman has been ordered to pay the original $222,000 in damages.
Audio accessories company Jabra has today announced that its durable Solemate portable Bluetooth speaker will be available in Australia next month.
Pioneer has always been a leader in the car audio and DJ audio markets in Australia, but ever since the death of the KURO it’s been a bit listless with its home audio. It’s got an excellent range of A/V recievers but lifestyle products like wireless ...
Pioneer has taken a bold step into the ultra-competitive wireless speaker arena with the Australian launch of its SMA wireless speaker range. The range is comprised of three models: the entry-level XW-SMA1, the portable XW-SMA3, and the step-up, high...
Sennheiser has confirmed a new pair of headphones and a brace of headphone amplifiers for the Australian market, bringing the IFA-announced MOMENTUM 'urban' headphones, HDVD 800 and HDVA 600 amplifiers to the country by the end of the year.
If you're looking for a way to lift your TV up by a few inches, and if you want better sound quality for your shows and movies, Bose has you covered: its new Solo sound system fits under a compact, high-quality speaker under your screen.
I have a huge movie collection. It used to all be on VHS tapes, then I moved to DVDs, and now I'm slowly moving to Blu-Ray. That's all well and good, but along the way I decided I liked the convenience of making my hundreds of movies accessible from ...
Denon and Marantz have shown off new lifestyle hi-fi audio products: a range of new Denon headphones and iPod dock audio systems, and a new Marantz hi-fi dock.
The ABC has been trialing an 'audio description’ service, providing narration for vision impaired citizens, on its ABC1 digital TV channel since the beginning of August. The trial, which runs until October, broadcasts a second stream of audio alongsi...
Daily deals website Catch of the Day is running its Technothon until midday today, with low prices on a wide range of technology products.
Yamaha's new BD-S473 Blu-ray player inherits its features from last year's BD-S671, but is slimmer, cheaper, and more powerful.
The 2012 London Olympic Games is finally here. If you’re in Australia, you’re able to stay in touch with every second of the Games -- there’s free-to-air TV, cable TV, online video, radio, websites and public video screens to occupy your time and att...
Sony's just-announced flagship Blu-ray player, the BDP-S790, is the first of its kind to upscale video to 4K -- the next generation of video quality beyond 1080p Full HD.
Foxtel has launched a streaming Internet TV subscription on some Samsung Smart TVs, with a range of channels at a much cheaper price than its existing cable service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Google's 4K HDR Chromecast Ultra costs US$69, and will launch in November
- Xiaomi's 4K-capable Mi Box is the most affordable Android TV device yet
- Amazon's faster new Fire TV Stick comes with an Alexa-enabled voice remote
- 4K Chromecast Ultra details leak ahead of Google event
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW