Can Apple set its streaming box apart from lower-priced rivals?
Apple Music plans to make exclusive original content a selling point for subscribers.
Hopefully the hire is a sign that Apple is investing more in the Apple TV.
The Nvidia Shield TV, a $200 media streamer and gaming box, doesn't appeal to everyone, and that's okay.
Foxtel's iQ3 and its Bluetooth Foxtel Remote are appalling and the same content can be had cheaper and easier elsewhere. We examine the problem of Foxtel Pricing and look at ways to cut the cord and save money.
You can buy an AirTV now, but the product won't integrate antenna and Sling TV channels until "early 2017."
Sling TV CEO Roger Lynch talks pricing, DVR, and certified hardware.
Plex Media Player is now available to everyone, as is the Plex experience which is now on Kodi.
The change is a bit of an about face for Google, which is opting to bank on its successful Chromecast name for all supported hardware.
Sony brings its TV streaming service to "one of the most highly requested devices by our fans."
Google's Chromecast Ultra quadruples the pixels for double the money, but it lacks the bells and whistles of other high-end steaming devices.
The least-expensive Echo does everything its pricier siblings do, but you should spring for an outboard speaker if you want it to play music.
The Xiaomi Mi Box's $69 price tag and 4K HDR streaming help paper over Android TV's shortcomings.
Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote review: A peppier processor makes this streamer worthwhile
Picking the best low-cost media streamer just got a lot more complicated.
Improvements to Roku's high-end set-top boxes don't add up to a better value—unless you need 4K HDR video.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Here's what's coming next from Sling TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT