For those of you with an older TV who want to get a premium Netflix experience, a good option is a Fetch TV set-top box.
If you're an Aussie that just got a subscription to Netflix, you may be wondering what the best way is to watch television shows and movies on your big-screen TV.
It's time to buy a new TV; the old one has finally packed it in, but when you go to the store there are so many choices and it's hard to know what to get. This guide will show you what to look out for so that you take home the TV that's right for you...
Digital radio is the next evolution of radio broadcasting in Australia. While AM and FM radio frequencies are familiar to us all, digital radio is still a very new concept. So what makes digital radio different? It uses a compression format called DA...
3D television is the Next Big Thing -- at least if you believe television manufacturers like Samsung, Sony and Panasonic, which are bringing a range of 3D TVs to market in coming months. Not all 3D televisions are equal though, with manufacturers rel...
Everyone has had the experience of staring at the back of a machine, device, or gadget, scratching their head, gazing in bewilderment at some unfamiliar cable port.
Digital radio is the next evolution of radio broadcasting. It offers better sound and signal quality compared to existing analog radio services, but you will need special equipment to receive digital radio transmissions.
Do you love your music? Do you like to listen to your tunes at top quality? Whether you want to turn the music up loud without disturbing others around you, or you want to get the most out of your new MP3 player, this buying guide for Hi-Fi headphone...
Home and business projectors are not the same. Find out how they differ from each other.
These days, portable media players are everywhere. Devices such Apple's iPhone manage to pack video and picture playback into common everyday devices, whereas units such as the Creative Zen Vision W offer a more dedicated media playback solution.
Move over VHS. The time has well and truly arrived for hard disk drive recorders.
Read on to find out how to consolidate all your home entertainment and PC needs into one solution.
DVD/VCR combo drives give you the best of both worlds. Read on to find the right one for your needs.
Before embarking on a home upgrade, it's worth taking some time to become familiar with the various systems, how they differ, and how they can be co-opted to work together in harmony.
Just because you don't own a digital television doesn't mean you can't enjoy the benefits of better image quality and more options.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
- Indiepix Unlimited wants to be the Netflix of independent film
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA