At the start of this month, US online video giant Netflix announced a milestone: its users had streamed over a billion hours of TV shows and movies in a single month.
Home Entertainment - Features
Just because the rumour of an Apple TV SDK didn’t come to fruition last week doesn’t mean it will never happen.
The Pure Contour 100Di is a digital radio that can also dock an iPhone or iPad. Take a closer look at how it's designed and what features it has.
We've tested the new Apple TV and we liked it. Here's a closer look at how it's designed, and what it looks like.
Good Gear Guide traveled to Bangkok, Thailand to take a look at the 2012 Samsung Forum, where all the company's latest and greatest products were on display.
If you're buying a 3D TV, you may as well have some good 3D movies to show on it. We've watched quite a few 3D movies since the format's debut last year, and these ten are our top picks. They all boast great Full HD image quality and good 3D effects ...
The latest Barnes & Noble Nook e-reader is getting a lot of positive buzz, and for good reason. It's thin and light, has a touchscreen interface that's easy to navigate, and is priced the same (US$139, Wi-Fi) as Amazon's industry-leading Kindle.
At a recent event in Singapore we got the chance to sit down with the Samsung Smart TV service that's going to be a major part of Samsung's 2011 plasma and LED TV line-up. It's an evolution of last year's Internet@TV Web feature-set, and there are so...
At a launch party in Sydney last night, Nintendo announced the release date and price of its upcoming 3DS handheld console. The $349.95 device will be available in Cosmic Black and Aqua Blue when it launches on March 31.
If you pride yourself on being a bit of a bookworm, you need to buy an e-reader – end of story. While basic E-Ink models continue to enter the marketplace, the category has morphed to include all manner of fancy tools and features: from inbuilt WiFi ...
From CES in January to next holiday season, 2011 promises some phenomenal new gear.
We got sick of seeing me-too tablets and hearing overblown claims about 4G networks. And the T-Pain microphone? Just painful.
Rumor has it that Microsoft will launch a barebones version of Windows for TV set-top boxes at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Sony is experimenting with exclusive features embedded into its iTunes movies, PaidContent reports, slowly paving the way for the day when DVDs will be no more. In the iTunes version of The Other Guys users can search through the script of the movie ...
Microsoft will reportedly announce a new Windows-based US$200 set-top box using Windows Media Center as its primary interface, according to the Seattle Times.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Google's 4K HDR Chromecast Ultra costs US$69, and will launch in November
- Xiaomi's 4K-capable Mi Box is the most affordable Android TV device yet
- Amazon's faster new Fire TV Stick comes with an Alexa-enabled voice remote
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- TPTableau SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Commercial LinesVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer in Test (SDET)QLD
- CCInfrastructure Specialist :SCOMWA
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperWA
- CCProject AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- TPTraining LeadVIC
- FTSenior CISCO Network EngineerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantACT
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCProject SchedulerSA
- CCSystems Engineer - Exchange 2010NSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCTesting Business Analyst (Gold Coast based)QLD