Stuck for what to get dad this Father’s Day? Here some products that we think any dad will love.
The Logitech Harmony Ultimate is the ultimate all-in-one remote control. It can control RF or infrared TVs and home entertainment equipment, and it has Bluetooth support for home theatre PCs and game consoles.
Foxtel Play has just launched in Australia. It's an online streaming video version of Foxtel, giving you access to a grand total of 47 live TV and movie channels and a large library of catch-up TV.
The Beats Pill is a light and portable Bluetooth speaker that promises quality sound. We've just received an evaluation unit, so let's go hands-on!
Ultimate Ears has a new speaker out -- the waterproof, battery-powered, Bluetooth-toting UE Boom. We got hold of one and took a look.
AirPlay is Apple's technology for streaming audio or video over a local network. We take a quick look at the most common AirPlay setups and how to configure and use them.
Bowers & Wilkins's $400 Z2 is the apparent successor to the company's Zeppelin Mini, but instead of a 30-pin dock connector, the Z2 features a Lightning-connector dock and AirPlay wireless streaming.
What is UltraViolet? It's the new, free movie streaming and download service that will be bundled with new-release movies and TV shows sold on DVD and Blu-ray from May 1.
After May 1, if you're out shopping and you buy a DVD or Blu-ray, there's a good chance it will come with a bonus -- a free copy of your new movie or TV series online, available for streaming or for download.
Sony’s recent announcement of the PlayStation 4 left fans feeling conflicted. One aspect that was left largely unmentioned was the PS4’s tie-in with Sony’s $25K Ultra HD BRAVIA TV.
Foxtel has released the Foxtel Go app for Apple iPads, letting existing Foxtel subscribers access up to 21 channels of live TV and an archive of catch-up TV programs.
Oppo's BDP-103 is the update to the extremely well-regarded BDP-93. This is one of the best Blu-ray players that money can buy.
Samsung’s DA-E750 is a wireless audio dock that has taken inspiration from the past -- it’s got a glossy wooden finish, and two glowing valve amp tubes up top -- but it’s definitely up to date when it comes to built-in features.
At the start of this month, US online video giant Netflix announced a milestone: its users had streamed over a billion hours of TV shows and movies in a single month.
Just because the rumour of an Apple TV SDK didn’t come to fruition last week doesn’t mean it will never happen.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT