On the shop shelves just in time for Christmas, Philips has announced the launch of a series of new docking stations designed for iPods and other portable multimedia devices.
Home Entertainment - Features
Earlier this week, Logitech announced four new audio products. We show you what they are and what they’ll do.
Love your iPod, but hate iTunes? It's a common feeling among Windows-using iPod owners.
Looking for a way to get more from your iPod? There are an increasing array of products on the market these days with iPod docks built into them and today we take a look at some of the most expensive.
Despite numerous technological developments in recent years, sound tends to be overlooked by PC makers. And high-quality audio is nearly always the first thing to be sacrificed when a company puts together a budget desktop PC.
Sporting a black and silver motif and a minimalist design, Sony’s new VAIO RT range packs high-end performance into a small package. An all-in-one PC built largely for home entertainment purposes, the RT manages to fit in an Intel Core 2 Quad process...
A decade ago, it was a clever novelty: a webcam pointed at an office water cooler. The first one is still online, at www.coolercam.com, broadcasting a fresh picture every 10 seconds.
Microsoft quietly announced its third-generation Zune MP3 players and software last week, news that got lost amidst the din of Apple's "Let's Rock" event.
Nothing is more expensive than replacing inkjet cartridges. In this month's column, I'll talk about the tips and tools I use to save ink--and paper. I'll also give you the lowdown on removing leftover Registry-clogging Class IDs, show you how to corr...
It isn't something you'll see on a server rack, but a product from a fabless silicon design outfit could help you cut down on air conditioning costs at work or home and help save energy. What's more, Microstaq's Silicon Expansion Valve (SEV) illustra...
Apple has announced a refresh of two of its most popular iPods, the iPod touch and iPod nano, along with a new version of its iTunes music software.
When you're serious about entertainment, you don't want to settle for the standard features. You want more storage, more options, and more convenience. But most consumer electronics come with built-in limitations that can prevent you from getting max...
The advantages to digitizing your DVD collection are clear: Once you've loaded your discs to a hard drive, you'll no longer have to fumble around with easily scratched discs.
Computers are all over movies these days, from the ones behind the scenes that create gosh-wow special effects to the ones on screen that are the constant targets of ridiculously good-looking hackers. What's rare is finding movies where computers and...
Remember how much everyone loved to hate AOL at the turn of the century? AOL offered bloated software, piles of unwanted installation discs, a walled garden of content, an overloaded newbie network, and a pricey dial-up service.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Here's what's coming next from Sling TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTFront End Web DeveloperQLD
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCDemand/ Resource AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- CCManager AnalyticsNSW
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC