Dyson’s V6 Absolute cordless, stick-style vacuum cleaner is like a juiced-up dust-buster. Except that it’s infinitely better than a dust-buster. It’s like a regular vacuum on a stick, and it can go a long way towards replacing a conventional vacuum c...
De' Longhi's Lattissima+ is a Nespresso capsule-based espresso machine that will pour you a coffee with the greatest of ease. It's a self-contained unit with a minimal learning curve that's perfect for those of you who want to make a cappuccino or la...
The Dyson DC59 Animal offers impressively powerful suction, a lightweight, bag-less design and includes a detachable wand that offers excellent versatility. However, you'll certainly pay a premium for its convenience.
Nescafe's Dolce Gusto Genio coffee machine is one of the first we've seen that makes both hot and cold drinks but the powdered milk capsules won't suit all tastes and can become expensive.
The Nespresso U is a competitively priced, capsule based coffee machine that will suit anyone with limited kitchen bench space.
Yesterday, Samsung launched an updated version of its NaviBot robot vacuum cleaner -- the NaviBot S. We’re assuming the S stands for ‘slim’, or ‘sleek’, or ‘smart’ (or maybe ’Skynet’), because the NaviBot S promises some interesting upgrades and mo...
Belkin's Conserve range of products is designed to help you not only keep track of and minimise energy consumption. The range includes the Belkin Conserve Insight, which can monitor the amount of electricity consumed by devices in your home, as well ...
The Kambrook Arctic Cooling Advantage tower fan (KFA835) is an affordable option for keeping cool this summer. It's a lot cheaper than the $599 Dyson AM02 Tower fan, and $40 less expensive than the Sunbeam Summit Tower.
The Sunbeam Summit Tower Fan is a more realistically priced fan at $149, rather than $599 asking price of the Dyson AM02 Tower fan
The aXbo Sleep Phase Alarm Clock won't rip you kicking and screaming from your slumber; rather, it will coax you out of your light sleep phase gently with relaxing birdsong.
The Dyson AM02 Tower fan, from design masters Dyson, has had many people in our office rubber-necking and raising eyebrows -- just look at the product pictures to see why! Following on from Dyson's Air Multiplier (25cm), which was released in 2009, t...
Robotic vacuum cleaners may seem like a mere novelty, but they can be incredibly useful in a busy household, a house with a pet hair problem, a robot fancier's automated home, or for people with decreased mobility. The iClebo Home from Korean brand Y...
If you're not a fan of vacuuming, then surely you would have to agree that its uglier brute of a cousin, mopping, is even less enjoyable.
The iRobot Roomba 577 robotic vacuum cleaner is the fancier version of the Roomba 530. It comes with a remote for manual control of the unit and easy selection of modes, and more replacement components are included.
If you have a busy life, are pressed for time, hate vacuuming or if you just love gadgets, the Roomba 530 is probably the vacuum cleaner for you.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160915/SSA/893Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCTest LeadSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC