Belkin's Conserve range of products is designed to help you not only keep track of and minimise energy consumption. The range includes the Belkin Conserve Insight, which can monitor the amount of electricity consumed by devices in your home, as well as tell you how much of a carbon footprint they leave behind.
The aXbo Sleep Phase Alarm Clock won't rip you kicking and screaming from your slumber; rather, it will coax you out of your light sleep phase gently with relaxing birdsong.
If you like to keep warm in bed and you find piling on the extra blankets or using a hot water bottle doesn't keep the winter chill away, you might want to consider buying an electric blanket.
If you care about how you look in public and want your outfit to look presentable, you have to smooth out those wrinkles that appear after your clothes have been washed or squashed into the back of the wardrobe. Plus you can only buy so many wrinkle-free outfits!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC