Samsung's range is broad enough to fill each room of a home. Each product works on one household ecosystem, most of which can be controlled from a number of Samsung smartphones. This gallery breaks down the various Samsung products coming to Australia in 2014.
If you care about how you look in public and want your outfit to look presentable, you have to smooth out those wrinkles that appear after your clothes have been washed or squashed into the back of the wardrobe. Plus you can only buy so many wrinkle-free outfits!
Most people don't relish the thought of doing the laundry. Along with vacuuming and ironing, it's one of the most dreaded of household chores. However, there's no need to make it more of a hassle than it already is. By buying the right washing machine, you can save on time, energy and even money.
Front load washing machines offer several big advantages over top load units. They use less water and electricity, and their design makes them better for people who have limited space. This explains why front load machines have a slightly higher purchase price than top loaders.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT