Unique valves at the mouth of each bottle keep the remaining wine fresh for up to 30 days after the first pour.
De' Longhi's Lattissima+ is a Nespresso capsule-based espresso machine that will pour you a coffee with the greatest of ease. It's a self-contained unit with a minimal learning curve that's perfect for those of you who want to make a cappuccino or latte macchiato in your home, and you can do so simply by pressing one button.
Samsung's range is broad enough to fill each room of a home. Each product works on one household ecosystem, most of which can be controlled from a number of Samsung smartphones. This gallery breaks down the various Samsung products coming to Australia in 2014.
Most refrigerators come equipped with their own freezers. While suitable for storing small-to-medium sized foodstuffs, they usually fail to meet the requirements of an average family household. Instead of being overly selective with the food you keep, it might be a good idea to buy a secondary 'stand-alone' freezer. This guide is designed to help you understand the basics.
Choosing a stove was pretty simple in your parents' day. A freestanding upright cooker in white enamel of course. If you had the gas on, you'd buy a gas cooker, otherwise it was electric. If you wanted to upgrade, how about a clock with a timer -- maybe even digital. Want to go modern? Get a wall oven and separate cooktop ... generally, you guessed it, in white enamel!
Samsung Electronics Australia has announced a new-look product in its line of SPACE side-by-side refrigerators.
This guide explains how to choose the best fridge for your home.
There's nothing better to get you through the day than a coffee or two. And with the range of espresso machines now available it is easy to get cafe quality coffee at home or in your office.
Microwave ovens were considered a luxury item in kitchens 20 years ago, but today a microwave is considered as important to your kitchen's cooking and heating requirements as an oven or stove.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Photos: Samsung's next generation of connected home appliances
- Samsung SPACE refrigerator brings black into the kitchen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW