Some presents arrive and take your breath away. As a tech reviewer it’s usually a TV or phone. But none of them can compare to the Gizmo Totz place mat. Just one look at it screamed, “Genius!”
Unique valves at the mouth of each bottle keep the remaining wine fresh for up to 30 days after the first pour.
De' Longhi's Lattissima+ is a Nespresso capsule-based espresso machine that will pour you a coffee with the greatest of ease. It's a self-contained unit with a minimal learning curve that's perfect for those of you who want to make a cappuccino or latte macchiato in your home, and you can do so simply by pressing one button.
Samsung's range is broad enough to fill each room of a home. Each product works on one household ecosystem, most of which can be controlled from a number of Samsung smartphones. This gallery breaks down the various Samsung products coming to Australia in 2014.
Most refrigerators come equipped with their own freezers. While suitable for storing small-to-medium sized foodstuffs, they usually fail to meet the requirements of an average family household. Instead of being overly selective with the food you keep, it might be a good idea to buy a secondary 'stand-alone' freezer. This guide is designed to help you understand the basics.
Choosing a stove was pretty simple in your parents' day. A freestanding upright cooker in white enamel of course. If you had the gas on, you'd buy a gas cooker, otherwise it was electric. If you wanted to upgrade, how about a clock with a timer -- maybe even digital. Want to go modern? Get a wall oven and separate cooktop ... generally, you guessed it, in white enamel!
Samsung Electronics Australia has announced a new-look product in its line of SPACE side-by-side refrigerators.
This guide explains how to choose the best fridge for your home.
There's nothing better to get you through the day than a coffee or two. And with the range of espresso machines now available it is easy to get cafe quality coffee at home or in your office.
Microwave ovens were considered a luxury item in kitchens 20 years ago, but today a microwave is considered as important to your kitchen's cooking and heating requirements as an oven or stove.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Photos: Samsung's next generation of connected home appliances
- Samsung SPACE refrigerator brings black into the kitchen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Agile DigitalVIC
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCGIS ConsultantQLD