There's nothing better to get you through the day than a coffee or two. And with the range of espresso machines now available it is easy to get cafe quality coffee at home or in your office.
Home Appliances - Guides
Choosing the right kind of vacuum cleaner isn't as simple as you might think. There are several different types on the market, and they all have their own strengths and weaknesses. Models range in size, features and price so it's important to know th...
There are so many different types of air conditioners on the market that finding the right one can be confusing. With models ranging in size, features and price, so it's important to know the basic facts when choosing an air conditioner that will sui...
Portable air conditioners are a great, affordable alternative to installing an AC system in your house. They are particularly handy if you live in an apartment or a property you do not own.
If you care about how you look in public and want your outfit to look presentable, you have to smooth out those wrinkles that appear after your clothes have been washed or squashed into the back of the wardrobe. Plus you can only buy so many wrinkle-...
Most people don't relish the thought of doing the laundry. Along with vacuuming and ironing, it's one of the most dreaded of household chores. However, there's no need to make it more of a hassle than it already is. By buying the right washing machin...
Microwave ovens were considered a luxury item in kitchens 20 years ago, but today a microwave is considered as important to your kitchen's cooking and heating requirements as an oven or stove.
Front load washing machines offer several big advantages over top load units. They use less water and electricity, and their design makes them better for people who have limited space. This explains why front load machines have a slightly higher purc...
Before embarking on a home upgrade, it's worth taking some time to become familiar with the various systems, how they differ, and how they can be co-opted to work together in harmony.
By investing a little more in a surge protector, you can protect and prolong the life of your electrical products.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- TPSAP ABAP ProgrammerQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- FTChange or Project Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC