Anyone who's ever bought an iron knows there are a lot of features to choose from. Take a read through and educate yourself.
Home Appliances - Guides
If you care about how you look in public and want your outfit to look presentable, you have to smooth out those wrinkles that appear after your clothes have been washed or squashed into the back of the wardrobe. Plus you can only buy so many wrinkle-...
After reading this oven FAQ, you'll have a handle on all the hot points. Take a read through to find answers to the most frequently asked questions about ovens.
When you're out on the hunt for a new oven, all the different terminology and whatnot can be confusing. We've explained all the oven jargon we could think of in our glossary.
If you're buying an oven, no matter how cheap, it pays to know what you're looking for. We've set out the key features you need to choose when buying.
Choosing a stove was pretty simple in your parent’s day. A free standing upright cooker in white enamel, of course. If you had the gas on, you'd buy a gas cooker, otherwise it was electric. If you wanted to upgrade, how about a clock with a timer – m...
If you can't understand what defrosting or fast freezing are, read our glossary of freezer terminology.
Look, we know you've got a lot of questions about fridges. Relax -- they're all answered here. Read on and you should find out everything you need to know about refrigerators.
Let's face it -- fridges are pretty confusing things. Bone up on your fridge features with this glossary.
If you're going to buy a fridge, educate yourself on the ins and outs so you can bargain yourself the best possible deal.
When choosing the best fridge for your home, it’s important to take into account a number of considerations.
If you're buying a freezer, you'd better make sure you pick the right one. Read through our list of important factors to check off before you head to the store.
In the market for a cool box? We answer all your questions about freezers.
Most refrigerators come equipped with their own freezers. While suitable for storing small-to-medium sized foodstuffs, they usually fail to meet the requirements of an average family household. Instead of being overly selective with the food you keep...
Getting your cordless phone terminology scrambled? Can't distinguish your DECT from your caller ID? Well, don't stress -- we've taken care of all the frequently asked questions about cordless phones.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- TPVB6 DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA