Anyone who's ever bought an iron knows there are a lot of features to choose from. Take a read through and educate yourself.
Home Appliances - Guides
If you care about how you look in public and want your outfit to look presentable, you have to smooth out those wrinkles that appear after your clothes have been washed or squashed into the back of the wardrobe. Plus you can only buy so many wrinkle-...
After reading this oven FAQ, you'll have a handle on all the hot points. Take a read through to find answers to the most frequently asked questions about ovens.
When you're out on the hunt for a new oven, all the different terminology and whatnot can be confusing. We've explained all the oven jargon we could think of in our glossary.
If you're buying an oven, no matter how cheap, it pays to know what you're looking for. We've set out the key features you need to choose when buying.
Choosing a stove was pretty simple in your parent’s day. A free standing upright cooker in white enamel, of course. If you had the gas on, you'd buy a gas cooker, otherwise it was electric. If you wanted to upgrade, how about a clock with a timer – m...
If you can't understand what defrosting or fast freezing are, read our glossary of freezer terminology.
Look, we know you've got a lot of questions about fridges. Relax -- they're all answered here. Read on and you should find out everything you need to know about refrigerators.
Let's face it -- fridges are pretty confusing things. Bone up on your fridge features with this glossary.
If you're going to buy a fridge, educate yourself on the ins and outs so you can bargain yourself the best possible deal.
When choosing the best fridge for your home, it’s important to take into account a number of considerations.
If you're buying a freezer, you'd better make sure you pick the right one. Read through our list of important factors to check off before you head to the store.
In the market for a cool box? We answer all your questions about freezers.
Most refrigerators come equipped with their own freezers. While suitable for storing small-to-medium sized foodstuffs, they usually fail to meet the requirements of an average family household. Instead of being overly selective with the food you keep...
Getting your cordless phone terminology scrambled? Can't distinguish your DECT from your caller ID? Well, don't stress -- we've taken care of all the frequently asked questions about cordless phones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTFrontend Developer/DesignerNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - TelcoTAS
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS ASP.NET) 161103/AP/269Asia
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperQLD
- CC.Net Developer - AzureNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- FTLua DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDQLD
- CCSolution Architect - PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll 9.1 -9.2 .VIC
- CCWintel EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop SupportNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW