Anyone who's ever bought an iron knows there are a lot of features to choose from. Take a read through and educate yourself.
Home Appliances - Guides
If you care about how you look in public and want your outfit to look presentable, you have to smooth out those wrinkles that appear after your clothes have been washed or squashed into the back of the wardrobe. Plus you can only buy so many wrinkle-...
After reading this oven FAQ, you'll have a handle on all the hot points. Take a read through to find answers to the most frequently asked questions about ovens.
When you're out on the hunt for a new oven, all the different terminology and whatnot can be confusing. We've explained all the oven jargon we could think of in our glossary.
If you're buying an oven, no matter how cheap, it pays to know what you're looking for. We've set out the key features you need to choose when buying.
Choosing a stove was pretty simple in your parent’s day. A free standing upright cooker in white enamel, of course. If you had the gas on, you'd buy a gas cooker, otherwise it was electric. If you wanted to upgrade, how about a clock with a timer – m...
If you can't understand what defrosting or fast freezing are, read our glossary of freezer terminology.
Look, we know you've got a lot of questions about fridges. Relax -- they're all answered here. Read on and you should find out everything you need to know about refrigerators.
Let's face it -- fridges are pretty confusing things. Bone up on your fridge features with this glossary.
If you're going to buy a fridge, educate yourself on the ins and outs so you can bargain yourself the best possible deal.
When choosing the best fridge for your home, it’s important to take into account a number of considerations.
If you're buying a freezer, you'd better make sure you pick the right one. Read through our list of important factors to check off before you head to the store.
In the market for a cool box? We answer all your questions about freezers.
Most refrigerators come equipped with their own freezers. While suitable for storing small-to-medium sized foodstuffs, they usually fail to meet the requirements of an average family household. Instead of being overly selective with the food you keep...
Getting your cordless phone terminology scrambled? Can't distinguish your DECT from your caller ID? Well, don't stress -- we've taken care of all the frequently asked questions about cordless phones.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- FTEAM Delivery Manager - SAPNSW
- TPEngineer Desktop DevelopmentVIC
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager - Finance BackgroundQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test Lead - Contract 6-8 wks initially - IT Services - North RydeNSW
- TPLead TesterNSW
- FTManager Portfolio PlanningQLD
- CC3 x UX Designers - 3 month contract initially - IT Services company - SydneyNSW
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- FTRACF Mainframe Security Analysts / Engineers - Multiple Roles - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTSenior IT Test AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Data Entry PublisherACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTSecurity EngineerACT