Anyone who's ever bought an iron knows there are a lot of features to choose from. Take a read through and educate yourself.
Home Appliances - Guides
If you care about how you look in public and want your outfit to look presentable, you have to smooth out those wrinkles that appear after your clothes have been washed or squashed into the back of the wardrobe. Plus you can only buy so many wrinkle-...
After reading this oven FAQ, you'll have a handle on all the hot points. Take a read through to find answers to the most frequently asked questions about ovens.
When you're out on the hunt for a new oven, all the different terminology and whatnot can be confusing. We've explained all the oven jargon we could think of in our glossary.
If you're buying an oven, no matter how cheap, it pays to know what you're looking for. We've set out the key features you need to choose when buying.
Choosing a stove was pretty simple in your parent’s day. A free standing upright cooker in white enamel, of course. If you had the gas on, you'd buy a gas cooker, otherwise it was electric. If you wanted to upgrade, how about a clock with a timer – m...
If you can't understand what defrosting or fast freezing are, read our glossary of freezer terminology.
Look, we know you've got a lot of questions about fridges. Relax -- they're all answered here. Read on and you should find out everything you need to know about refrigerators.
Let's face it -- fridges are pretty confusing things. Bone up on your fridge features with this glossary.
If you're going to buy a fridge, educate yourself on the ins and outs so you can bargain yourself the best possible deal.
When choosing the best fridge for your home, it’s important to take into account a number of considerations.
If you're buying a freezer, you'd better make sure you pick the right one. Read through our list of important factors to check off before you head to the store.
In the market for a cool box? We answer all your questions about freezers.
Most refrigerators come equipped with their own freezers. While suitable for storing small-to-medium sized foodstuffs, they usually fail to meet the requirements of an average family household. Instead of being overly selective with the food you keep...
Getting your cordless phone terminology scrambled? Can't distinguish your DECT from your caller ID? Well, don't stress -- we've taken care of all the frequently asked questions about cordless phones.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCWorkforce Planning ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- CCProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedOther
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD