If you're buying a personal care product like a groomer, hairdryer or toothbrush, brush up on the terminology and jargon.
More than ever before, there's a growing range of personal care appliances that bring professional grooming results right into your home. Whether you want that "just been to the dentist feel" after cleaning your teeth or silky straight locks or hair ...
If you're reading through these, chances are you've got some questions about buying a handheld blender. Hopefully this list takes care of some of the sticking points.
If buying a new stick blender seems a bit daunting, read through our glossary of handheld blender terms to get to grips.
Buying a handheld blender might seem like a simple task, but there's a lot more than just a switch and a stick to get your head around. Read through our list of the most important features on any handheld blender.
If you've lived your life so far without the aid of a handheld blender, you may not know what you've been missing out on. These handy household devices are capable of performing a number of chopping, blending, grinding, and emulsifying food preparati...
Before you go out and buy a pressure cooker, educate yourself on the finer points of how they work with this pressure cooker glossary.
Is the pressure on to make a purchase? Don't get all hot under the collar -- here are our most popular questions about pressure cookers.
If you're buying a pressure cooker, it makes sense to have some features in mind before you set out. Take a look at our list and decide exactly what you're looking for.
For many of us, our first recollection of a pressure cooker is of a scary pot that rattled, clanged and spluttered on our grandmother’s stove. And some of us recall pressure cooker disasters where the lid was lifted too early, and the dinner was spra...
Got some questions about buying a rangehood, or caring for your shiny new one? Read through our list of most frequently asked questions.
There are lots of strange words thrown about when you're shopping for home appliances. We've taken care of some of the headiest rangehood terminology here.
Buying a rangehood can be a stuffy, complicated business. Clear your head and get a breath of fresh air with our shopping checklist.
Home cooking can be a sticky business –- especially when it comes to frying. Every time you cook with oil, fat mixes with steam in the air and covers your walls, ceiling and cupboards in layers of grease. In addition to causing unsightly stains and s...
Buying an iron? Need to straighten out your understanding of steam cleaning? Take a look at our list of frequently asked questions about irons.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW