If you're buying a personal care product like a groomer, hairdryer or toothbrush, brush up on the terminology and jargon.
More than ever before, there's a growing range of personal care appliances that bring professional grooming results right into your home. Whether you want that "just been to the dentist feel" after cleaning your teeth or silky straight locks or hair ...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
If you're reading through these, chances are you've got some questions about buying a handheld blender. Hopefully this list takes care of some of the sticking points.
If buying a new stick blender seems a bit daunting, read through our glossary of handheld blender terms to get to grips.
Buying a handheld blender might seem like a simple task, but there's a lot more than just a switch and a stick to get your head around. Read through our list of the most important features on any handheld blender.
If you've lived your life so far without the aid of a handheld blender, you may not know what you've been missing out on. These handy household devices are capable of performing a number of chopping, blending, grinding, and emulsifying food preparati...
Before you go out and buy a pressure cooker, educate yourself on the finer points of how they work with this pressure cooker glossary.
Is the pressure on to make a purchase? Don't get all hot under the collar -- here are our most popular questions about pressure cookers.
If you're buying a pressure cooker, it makes sense to have some features in mind before you set out. Take a look at our list and decide exactly what you're looking for.
For many of us, our first recollection of a pressure cooker is of a scary pot that rattled, clanged and spluttered on our grandmother’s stove. And some of us recall pressure cooker disasters where the lid was lifted too early, and the dinner was spra...
Got some questions about buying a rangehood, or caring for your shiny new one? Read through our list of most frequently asked questions.
There are lots of strange words thrown about when you're shopping for home appliances. We've taken care of some of the headiest rangehood terminology here.
Buying a rangehood can be a stuffy, complicated business. Clear your head and get a breath of fresh air with our shopping checklist.
Home cooking can be a sticky business –- especially when it comes to frying. Every time you cook with oil, fat mixes with steam in the air and covers your walls, ceiling and cupboards in layers of grease. In addition to causing unsightly stains and s...
Buying an iron? Need to straighten out your understanding of steam cleaning? Take a look at our list of frequently asked questions about irons.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Grab a $49 Android tablet with your grocery shopping
- San Francisco DA pushes for chip payment cards in tech's backyard
- Adobe tries again to fix Flash vulnerability
- Kogan offers $329 Windows 8.1 laptop with good specs
- ZTE Blade Vec review: A serious budget contender
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW