Good Gear Guide traveled to Bangkok, Thailand to take a look at the 2012 Samsung Forum, where all the company's latest and greatest products were on display.
Sometimes the best hacks are the unusual ones, and this one is no exception. Becky Stern hacked her Brother KH-930E knitting machine to create any design she made in Photoshop.
The arrival of a Dyson product at the GoodGearGuide offices is always cause for excitement.
We've rounded up some of the coolest concept designs as well as products actually available right now to show you that home appliances aren't boring!
We take a look at the some of the amazing robot vacuum cleaners you can buy to clean your house!
While many household cats hold unshakeable animosity towards the humble robot vacuum cleaner, there are many who have embraced the device.
Even geeks and gadget fans go outside once in a while. This innovative gear will make you the envy of other campers while you're enjoying the great outdoors.
Most modern homes feature a dishwasher -- up to 50 per cent of households in Australia — with many people running their dishwasher up to seven times per week. It is a useful, time-saving home appliance. A quality dishwasher should have a lifesp...
That little Android mascot must be struggling to catch his breath.
Recently we toured Samsung's white goods showroom and had a change to browse the company's range cook tops and ovens.
Recently we had the opportunity to tour Samsung's white goods showroom, including spending some time with the impressive Black SPACE SRS683GDHB refrigerator. According to Samsung there has been an increase in demand for black home appliances and so t...
Cleaning at GoodGearGuide has been a breeze these past few days. No, we haven’t hired a janitor to keep the Test Centre clean -- but Samsung lent us theirs. Allow us introduce you to the Samsung NaviBot; a sophisticated robot vacuum cleaner sent back...
We've ventured into the high-steaks world of grilling gizmos.
Eight gadgets to take your swimming space to the next level
For every household nuisance, you can find a dedicated and--surprise, surprise--expensive product to fix it (usually in The Sharper Image catalogs). For instance, you can buy a bird-scarer to keep pigeons off your porch, a pricey home theater system ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google's Project Brillo is an OS for the home -- and a lot more
- Photos: Samsung's next generation of connected home appliances
- Origin Smart Energy Monitor allows users to keep an eye on consumption, but only in Victoria for now
- Panasonic puts your laundry in the cloud
- Deal of the day: Nespresso U for $252
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW