The Atomic Floyd AirJax + Microphone earphones are designed for use with an iPhone, iPod, Skype and BlackBerry devices and they offer amazing audio quality and style. They come at a price of $329 (or $299 without microphone), and while this is a lot ...
Headphones - Reviews
Sennheiser's HD 418 is a pair of entry-level over-the-ear headphones that promises powerful bass-driven sound while providing extra comfort to users. After testing them for weeks, here is our impression.
From the biker-style silver chevrons adorning the exterior to the cushioned leather interior, the V-Moda Crossfade LP headphones are anything but ordinary. Even then the headstrap has a subtle snakeskin effect.
The a-Jays One headphones are the entry-level earphones in Jays' line-up, and they offer plenty of value for money. They sound great, have an easy-to-manage cord and they are supplied with five pairs of different-sized sleeves to make sure they fit i...
Swedish company Jays has produced a smash hit with its a-Jays Three headphones. Excellent bass response, a wealth of included accessories and an attractive design that features a flat, tangle-free cord mean they are highly recommended.
The t-JAYS One earphones are small and light buds that employ silicone rubber sleeves to form a seal in your ear canals. This seal is responsible for creating a deep bass response that can not only be heard, but also felt.
Wireless headphones have been on the market for a long time, but they have generally lacked the sound quality of their wired components, making them easy to overlook for anyone concerned with crisp audio quality. However, TDK's WR700 headphones utili...
In the Sennheiser-dominated headphone market, it's easy to overlook brands that are relatively new compared to the German audio heavyweight. The a-Jays Two in-ear earphones are produced by little-known Swedish company Jays.
The Sennheiser MX 581 earphones are sleekly designed and deliver good quality mid-range audio. However, pushing these earphones too far results in treble and bass distortion. With the right volume and right genres of music, the Sennheiser MX 581 head...
Sennheiser's OMX 181 earphones have a trendy two-tone colour scheme and sleek, modern styling. The over-the-ear hooks may feel a little uncomfortable at first but offer good long-term comfort and adjustability. Overall this is a comfortable pair of e...
The Sennheiser MX 471 earbud headphones offer superb audio quality and comfort at an affordable price. Each set of ear buds comes with unique gold markings -- no two pairs are the same.
TDK's NC-150 is the cheapest pair of headphones we've come across featuring active noise-cancellation circuitry. We don't believe these headphones do a particularly good job of cancelling out ambient noise, though, with an uncomfortable low-frequency...
TDK's EB 900 headphones have an in-ear design with a foam tip that moulds itself to your ear canal, offering excellent passive noise cancellation. These in-ear headphones can produce reasonable sound quality but require custom equalisation to really ...
TDK's ST-PR300 full-size headphones are one of the cheapest pairs on the market. At moderate volume levels there is decent detail evident in treble and mid-range frequencies, but the headphones' low price is evident in their high volume performance a...
Bose has a reputation for producing high quality headphones and it has now branched into the mobile space.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCTest ManagerWA
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPProject OfficerNSW
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD