The t-JAYS One earphones are small and light buds that employ silicone rubber sleeves to form a seal in your ear canals. This seal is responsible for creating a deep bass response that can not only be heard, but also felt.
Wireless headphones have been on the market for a long time, but they have generally lacked the sound quality of their wired components, making them easy to overlook for anyone concerned with crisp audio quality. However, TDK's WR700 headphones utili...
In the Sennheiser-dominated headphone market, it's easy to overlook brands that are relatively new compared to the German audio heavyweight. The a-Jays Two in-ear earphones are produced by little-known Swedish company Jays.
The Sennheiser MX 581 earphones are sleekly designed and deliver good quality mid-range audio. However, pushing these earphones too far results in treble and bass distortion. With the right volume and right genres of music, the Sennheiser MX 581 head...
Sennheiser's OMX 181 earphones have a trendy two-tone colour scheme and sleek, modern styling. The over-the-ear hooks may feel a little uncomfortable at first but offer good long-term comfort and adjustability. Overall this is a comfortable pair of e...
The Sennheiser MX 471 earbud headphones offer superb audio quality and comfort at an affordable price. Each set of ear buds comes with unique gold markings -- no two pairs are the same.
TDK's NC-150 is the cheapest pair of headphones we've come across featuring active noise-cancellation circuitry. We don't believe these headphones do a particularly good job of cancelling out ambient noise, though, with an uncomfortable low-frequency...
TDK's EB 900 headphones have an in-ear design with a foam tip that moulds itself to your ear canal, offering excellent passive noise cancellation. These in-ear headphones can produce reasonable sound quality but require custom equalisation to really ...
TDK's ST-PR300 full-size headphones are one of the cheapest pairs on the market. At moderate volume levels there is decent detail evident in treble and mid-range frequencies, but the headphones' low price is evident in their high volume performance a...
Bose has a reputation for producing high quality headphones and it has now branched into the mobile space.
The Bose On-Ear Headphones are light (under 150g), compact enough to fit into a large pocket, and have impressive sound quality. If you travel regularly but don't like in-ear headphones or earbuds, a portable set of headphones like these may be just ...
Bose product releases are few and far between, and they aren't always [[artnid:160978|worth the wait]]. Fortunately, the company's latest set of active noise-cancelling headphones are something it can be proud of. Though certainly pricey, the Bose Qu...
The Sound Blaster World of Warcraft Wireless Headset is not just for WoW players. Yes, it comes with a WoW-themed design and interface, but Blizzard's cardinal rule for the designers at Creative was to make it a great headset for PC gamers in general...
Claiming to deliver "incredibly accurate" music reproduction, Monster Cable's Beats by Dr Dre Tour are in-ear headphones with a striking design. The Beats by Dr Dre Tour headphones offer decent sound quality, but there are better in-ear phones availa...
The Phitek BlackBox M14 closed headphones deliver active noise cancellation powered by a single AAA battery. They are well constructed and reasonably comfortable for long-term listening sessions, and their sound is versatile enough for a range of mus...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Parrot's Zik 2.0 headphones include an accelerometer and plenty of noise cancelling
- Kogan opens online shop in New Zealand
- Sennheiser's new DJ range of headphones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTFront End DeveloperSA