The Bose AE2i headphones are an update designed to appeal to the Apple crowd, with an in-line volume control and multifunction button that works with iPhones, iPods and MacBooks alike.
Bang & Olufsen has built its brand around extremely well constructed products with a signature look -- lots of brushed aluminium and glossy black accents. The new B&O EarSet 3i headphones are no different, and their sound quality is of a high standar...
The Monster Powerbeats by Dr. Dre earphones are aimed at sportspeople and other active types (they are endorsed by the infamous basketballer LeBron James), and they do a good job of holding onto your ears when running or moving about quickly. They lo...
Sennheiser's PC 163D G4ME headset is a solid product for a gamer looking to embrace 3D positional audio — the bundled Dolby Headphone USB dongle simulates 7.1-surround sound. We preferred playing fast-paced PC games with the software boost enab...
Sennheiser's PC 360 G4ME headset may be expensive, but it boasts good sound quality that's perfectly suited to gaming and has an excellent integrated microphone that should make fuzzy voice chat a thing of the past. It's also sturdy enough to put up ...
The q-Jays are in-ear headphones from upstart Swedish brand Jays aimed at the high-end market. They've got excellent sound quality and are very small and light — they're an excellent match for an Apple iPhone 4 or portable media player player.
The Sennheiser Adidas OMX 680i Sports earphones provide reasonable quality sound at an affordable price. The earphones were designed for fitness enthusiasts, and are part of the range from the German dream team of Sennheiser and Adidas.
The Logitech Gaming Headset G330 is pitched at people who want a lightweight headphone/microphone combo for long gaming sessions. It provides decent sound quality for the average user, but avid gamers might end up feeling a little short-changed.
Jays' t-Jays Three is a pair of in-ear canal headphones with removable ear sleeves.
Headphones vendor Jays is managing to stand out from its competitors by offering quality product after quality product. The d-Jays earphones are the latest product from the Swedish manufacturer to pass through our Test Centre, and they provide excell...
The Atomic Floyd AirJax + Microphone earphones are designed for use with an iPhone, iPod, Skype and BlackBerry devices and they offer amazing audio quality and style. They come at a price of $329 (or $299 without microphone), and while this is a lot ...
Sennheiser's HD 418 is a pair of entry-level over-the-ear headphones that promises powerful bass-driven sound while providing extra comfort to users. After testing them for weeks, here is our impression.
From the biker-style silver chevrons adorning the exterior to the cushioned leather interior, the V-Moda Crossfade LP headphones are anything but ordinary. Even then the headstrap has a subtle snakeskin effect.
The a-Jays One headphones are the entry-level earphones in Jays' line-up, and they offer plenty of value for money. They sound great, have an easy-to-manage cord and they are supplied with five pairs of different-sized sleeves to make sure they fit i...
Swedish company Jays has produced a smash hit with its a-Jays Three headphones. Excellent bass response, a wealth of included accessories and an attractive design that features a flat, tangle-free cord mean they are highly recommended.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Parrot's Zik 2.0 headphones include an accelerometer and plenty of noise cancelling
- Kogan opens online shop in New Zealand
- Sennheiser's new DJ range of headphones
- B&W P5 headphones to become the ultimate luxury accessory
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC