Audio-Technica is a headphone maker that doesn’t get as much publicity as Bose or Sony or Sennheiser. The Japanese company produces some extremely high quality products though, like its range of W series headphones finished in beautiful Japanese cher...
Audio-Technica's latest noise cancelling headphones are cheaper than Bose, and promise excellent sound quality. Noise cancelling blocks out 95 per cent of aircraft, office or study ambient noise, making the ATH-ANC9 headphones an investment worth con...
The Sony XBA-3 in-ear headphones are part of a renewed Sony foray into the high-end audio market -- with the XBA-1, XBA-2, and XBA-4 (and -IP iPhone variants) the XBA-3 is aimed at music enthusiasts with deep pockets.
For us, the holy grail of headphones would have excellent sound quality, high comfort levels, and no burdensome wires. Sennheiser’s new RS 220 comes close to fulfilling these wishes, and despite (or perhaps because of) the wallet-busting $649 price t...
Shure has a long history of making professional audio products. In the late 1990s, the company introduced its first in-ear monitors for use in live-sound situations (performances, studio work, and the like), and when the company adapted these models ...
The a-JAYS One Plus headphones are designed for Android smartphone users who want great sound quality as well as a built-in microphone with inline control. It's a set that's designed a little differently to the norm, using a flat, fettuccini-like cor...
Bose recently updated its QuietComfort 15 and AE2i headphones with iPod- and iPhone-friendly cables with in-line remote controls. The QuietComfort 15 is the better and more expensive set of the two -- their very impressive active noise cancelling doe...
The Bose AE2i headphones are an update designed to appeal to the Apple crowd, with an in-line volume control and multifunction button that works with iPhones, iPods and MacBooks alike.
Bang & Olufsen has built its brand around extremely well constructed products with a signature look -- lots of brushed aluminium and glossy black accents. The new B&O EarSet 3i headphones are no different, and their sound quality is of a high standar...
The Monster Powerbeats by Dr. Dre earphones are aimed at sportspeople and other active types (they are endorsed by the infamous basketballer LeBron James), and they do a good job of holding onto your ears when running or moving about quickly. They lo...
Sennheiser's PC 163D G4ME headset is a solid product for a gamer looking to embrace 3D positional audio — the bundled Dolby Headphone USB dongle simulates 7.1-surround sound. We preferred playing fast-paced PC games with the software boost enab...
Sennheiser's PC 360 G4ME headset may be expensive, but it boasts good sound quality that's perfectly suited to gaming and has an excellent integrated microphone that should make fuzzy voice chat a thing of the past. It's also sturdy enough to put up ...
The q-Jays are in-ear headphones from upstart Swedish brand Jays aimed at the high-end market. They've got excellent sound quality and are very small and light — they're an excellent match for an Apple iPhone 4 or portable media player player.
The Sennheiser Adidas OMX 680i Sports earphones provide reasonable quality sound at an affordable price. The earphones were designed for fitness enthusiasts, and are part of the range from the German dream team of Sennheiser and Adidas.
The Logitech Gaming Headset G330 is pitched at people who want a lightweight headphone/microphone combo for long gaming sessions. It provides decent sound quality for the average user, but avid gamers might end up feeling a little short-changed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Parrot's Zik 2.0 headphones include an accelerometer and plenty of noise cancelling
- Kogan opens online shop in New Zealand
- Sennheiser's new DJ range of headphones
- B&W P5 headphones to become the ultimate luxury accessory
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW