Sennheiser’s G4ME Zero over-ear PC gaming headphones have been created in partnership with game developer, IO-Interactive, and they tick all the right boxes when it comes to sound quality.
Polk’s Buckle over-ear headphones attempt to blend performance with style, and although the device does well on both these fronts, its value proposition does not equate to the $349 asking price. The headphones produce notable clarity and quality even...
The Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 wireless earbuds produce decent quality sound for a reasonable price, but we still long for improved battery life and better quality bass.
Despite operating via Bluetooth, the Denon AH-W150 wireless headphones are capable of huge volume and plenty of bass when worn properly.
Sennheiser has blended form with function very well in its Momentum headphones, which are not only stylish, they also produce clear and accurate sound quality. Indeed, what you get with the Momentum headphones is a luxury audio product that delivers ...
Next month, Monster will make available its range of iSport in-ear headphones, touted as "the athlete’s headphones". We road-tested the iSport Victory series, which have a useful design that hooks the headphones on the front inside rather than over t...
The Klipsch Image S4A II in-ear headphones have a patented design that is supposed to make them more comfortable to wear and easier to fit than many other in-ear designs on the market. Instead of being round, the silicone tips that are attached to th...
The Denon AH-D600 fits into the upper-middle of the company’s range of Music Maniac headphones, targeted at serious music listeners who value uncompromised audio quality over anything else.
Sony’s got a long and reasonably illustrious history in consumer headphones. Anyone who was a teenager in the 2000s knew the company’s ultra-cool wrap-around Street Style ‘phones, and the $99 MDR-7506 monitors have a well-deserved home in recording s...
The Logitech UE 900 earphones sit at the absolute peak of the company’s headphone line-up. Beyond the range of computer and mobile headsets, and above lesser Ultimate Ears models like the $180 UE 600 and equally expensive UE 9000 wireless headphones,...
In recent years, Logitech has transformed itself from being a purely PC peripheral company, selling keyboards, mice, and PC headsets, into an all-aspects entertainment brand. The keyboards and mice are still prominent, but they’re joined by iPad and ...
If you’re an avid PC gamer, odds are you’ve spent a lot of money on your computer. Gaming keyboards and mice are another area that attracts significant investment, especially with the range of mechanical keyboards that are quickly becoming popular.
We’re unabashed fans of Sennheiser’s PC 360 G4ME headset from 2010 — it combined notoriously high quality headphone drivers from the audiophile-grade HD 595 with a clear, versatile noise-cancelling boom microphone.
Polk Audio is a brand that’s traditionally associated with audiophile-friendly speakers, but it’s making cautious steps into the high-end headphone market as well. We were genuinely impressed by the Polk Audio UltraFocus 8000 headphones, so we tried ...
Polk Audio is a company that has a long history of loudspeaker design, stretching back more than two decades. We haven’t seen any headphones from them before, but the UltraFocus 8000 noise cancelling cans that landed on our desk have all the hallmark...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
- Parrot's Zik 2.0 headphones include an accelerometer and plenty of noise cancelling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT